( paris ) - 26

"Mom, are you sure you'll be okay all by yourself?" I sit next to my mom on the couch

"Yes sweetie, I'll be fine. I'm not sick anymore so I can manage" she kisses me on the forehead

"Plus, you wouldn't want to waste Louis' gift. It was very generous of him to spend all this money on us."

I smile

"You're right mom"

Suddenly the doorbell rings, it must be Louis.

My mom and I walk to the front, I open the door.

"Hey" he smiles

"Hi" I grin

"Hi miss y/l/n" Louis waves to my mom

"Hi Louis, nice to see you! Thank you so much for everything"

Louis turns a bit red

"No problem" he smiles

Louis looks at me

"You ready to go?"

I nod, checking my bags and everything.

I hug my mom before leaving the house. I walk to Louis' car but he stays back, talking to my mom.

"Take care of her, okay?" I heard my mom say

"I will, thank you" Louis turns around and walks towards me

I blush at the sound of Louis taking care of me.

We arrive at the airport, it was really big. We already did the check out, so now we were just waiting to board the plane. Obviously there were alot of people, but Louis made me feel safe.

Louis and I board the plane and we sit down. I had the window seat and Louis sat next to me. I look around, all of our classmates were here

"I've never been on an airplane before" I say to Louis

"Don't be nervous, the worse that happens is your ears get all clogged" he smiles

I blush and look out the window. The plane takes off and I hold my breath.

Louis notices how uncomfortable I am, so he takes my hand.

I look at him as I interlock our fingers together. I slightly blush while saying thanks.

My eyelids slowly start to droop. I barely got any sleep last night, I was too excited for Paris. I try to stay up to enjoy the scenery but my tiredness took over.

- Louis' Pov -

I was listening to music from my airpods until suddenly y/n's head lays on my shoulder. I carefully look to the side and see y/n fast asleep. She looked really peaceful and beautiful. I try to be as gentle as I can, trying not to wake her from my shoulder.

I blush to myself at the fact that y/n feels comfortable sleeping on me. I smile at her face, she has a small grin on. Her soft lips curved perfectly into a tiny smile.

I suddenly remember the dream. I wonder if y/n had the same dream, she was really nervous when I was talking about it.

My heart beat increases as I imagine kissing y/n. The dream felt so real, I didn't want it to end. I'm glad we're best friends, but apart of me wants us to be more than that.

*

We land but y/n was still sleeping. She moved her head to the side of the plane, so she wasn't leaning on me anymore. I shake her to wake her up