( fight ) - 4

Looks like I was unsuccessful. I wanted Damian to take down the video, but he's too stubborn.

Wait why do I care so much about y/n? I don't. I'm just being a decent human being. Besides, I've never really liked my friends. They were always bullies, and too mean to people. They just took it too far with y/n. I decide I should start getting ready for the day to take my mind off things.

- Y/n's Pov -

I open my eyes at the sight of Louis..CHANGING? I stay quiet as if I'm still asleep. He's already wearing cargo pants, but he's shirtless. His hair is damp, probably from a shower. He's rummaging through his closet to find a sweater. Oh my gosh he has abs. Of course he has abs. He's Louis Partridge and Louis Partridge is perfect. But I don't like him. As he finds a black sweater, he puts a white t-shirt on first. Then, the sweater. Omfg he's so hottt. -hm? Did you guys hear anything? Me neither.

I eye him secretly as he gets ready.

- Louis' Pov -

I could see y/n out of the corner of my eye, looking at me while I was getting ready. I could tell she's trying to be secretive, but she's so obvious it's cute. -Ahem. I now realized I was shirtless, and that's why she was looking. I slowly blush at this thought, smiling. After I put on my sweater, I spray cologne and walk over to my desk, right beside my bed. As I face y/n she quickly pulls the covers up with her hand and pretends to be asleep. I get my rings from my desk and as I'm putting them on, I look at y/n's hand. It had a huge bruise on it. Was this from Damian? I remember from the video that he threw a skateboard at her, did it hit her hand that hard? I pause and stare at it.

"Y/n wh-"

"I'm so sorry I know I shouldn't have looked it's fine if you want me to leave, I can leave right now if you want me too I'm sorry-"

"No this" I say, pointing at her hand.

She looks embarrassed, almost relieved that I wasn't mad at her for staring at me.

"Oh it's nothing" she hides her hand under the covers of my bed.

My eyebrows furrowed. I pull the covers off her hand and see it. She looks at me looking like she's about to cry. I pick up her hand. I suddenly realize this was the wrong choice because I felt butterflies again, but I tried to ignore it.

- Y/n's Pov -

Louis unexpectedly grabbed my hand, making me wince. I looked at his hand, holding mine. I started to feel hot, somehow butterflies filled my stomach. I blink at him, watching him examining the bruise.

"Why do you have a bruise on your-"

"Why do you care so much?" I cut off Louis. I pull my hand away.

I shouldn't feel things like this towards him. He's a friend of my bully, an awful person. I shouldn't be getting butterflies by him.

"What do you mean?" He asked. He looked kinda hurt.

"I mean- since you're friends with Damian why would you care if he hurt me" I said in a salty voice.

"What? Damian did this to you?" Louis said, trying to grab my hand again.

I pulled away.

"Stop acting like you care, Louis. If you cared then you wouldn't be friends with a bully" I wanted to cry. But I wanted to show Louis that I was strong and I didn't need his help. But in reality I wasn't strong.

"Why are you mad at me now?" Louis' voice was rising.

I stood up from the bed, facing Louis.

"Because you're acting like you care about me and all, but you continue to hang out with the most vile person in the world."

To be honest that wasn't true. Well, it is but that's not my main problem. Louis is making me feel things that I shouldn't be feeling, especially that he's friends with Damian. I get butterflies every time we make a physical interaction, he makes me lose focus every time I see his face, his smile makes me feel different. I've never felt this way in my life. Of course I'm not going to tell him the real reason because he's gonna make fun of me and probably start bullying me too. I break out of my thoughts and look at Louis.

"Y/n just because I hang out with Damian doesn't mean I'm a bad person" His voice escalates.

"Are you not grateful that I helped you yesterday?" His voice now at a yelling tone.

"I could've left you there, on the ground and continued with my day but did I? No! I helped you, I took care of you. But now you're being selfish because of the people I surround myself with."
Louis now screaming.

I feel my eyes burning. I've never seen Louis this mad. He continues to yell at me as I start to cry.

"You know, I'm nothing like Damian. You shouldn't be so quick to judge. I thought you would think of me differently, considering the fact that I took care of you but no!"

Louis screaming reminds me of my dad, he would always yell at me and my mom for the stupidest reasons. I cry even harder, knowing the fact that Louis was yelling at me. I sob and sob until I look at Louis, straight in the eye.

"Im sorry but if you didn't help me yesterday I would've been completely fine. I hate Damian and you. This is all probably set up and a stupid dare that you try to get to know me, and then make me fall in love with you just for you to brake my heart. If this is all a dare just tell me now before I fall in love with you even more" I cry as I gutted my feelings out at him.

Louis' face changed as he noticed me crying.

"Oh shit" he whispered, seeing my tears fall down my face. I could tell he felt guilty, making me cry.

"Wait, Fall in love with me even more?" Louis asked

"You like me?"