( confrontation ) - 22

No, I shouldn't be doing this. Just then my phone rings and Louis and I break apart. Louis looks disappointed and he blushes hard. I quickly take out my phone from my pocket, trying not to look at Louis.

"Mom?" I answer her call

We talk for a few seconds and she hangs up. She said I needed to go home.

I then look at Louis. It was really awkward. He looks back at me

"Why do you miss me?" I ask him

He turns red

"No comment.."

He slightly smiles. I blush at his face. I haven't admired his beauty in so long. His dark brown eyes draw me towards him.

"I'm sorry" Louis' voice breaks me from my trance

I feel hot. I didn't want this to come up

"I wasn't trying to be mean that day, I was just-"

"I know" I cut him off

He gives me a look of relief.

"So does that mean.."

I furrow my eyebrows

" 'So does that mean' what?"

"Are we good?" He asks nervously

I give him a small smile and he blushes

"We're good"

We look at each other. Louis looks at my lips, and I feel hot again.

"I should get going" I break him out of his thoughts

"Oh, right. Bye" we awkwardly part ways and I head home.

*

I open my front door as I recall what happened in my head. Louis had tried to kiss me again. Does he like me? Do I like him?

I shake my thoughts off and get unready.

My thoughts go to Damian. I feel sorry for him, it must be so hard hiding his true feelings. That fact that he ruined his friendship with Louis because of me, I feel bad. I remember what Damian said earlier. He said that Louis looks at me with love and compassion. Love?? Compassion??

I was so confused. My feelings overwhelm me, I sit on my bed and try not to cry. There's so much going on, I just want an escape route from everything.

- Louis' Pov -

I went home after the incident with y/n. I try to process what happened. I saw y/n and Damian hugging each other. For some reason I felt jealous. It's not like I own y/n, but it hurts to see her out with other people. What were they doing together anyway? All I know is that Damian wasn't hurting her and that's all that matters. It's none of my business what y/n does, but I want her to associate herself with me.

When I was talking to her I couldn't help but notice how pretty she was. Her nose and cheeks were a light pink from the cold air. The way she slightly shivers is cute. I would do anything right now for a hug from her.

Every time I'm close to y/n it's like my body wants to me to kiss her. I'm just so drawn and I couldn't take my eyes off her. Her soft pink lips are irresistible. I might sound desperate but maybe I am. I just hope she feels the same way I do.