( aftermath ) - 45

- Y/n's Pov -

I wake up, and my head was pounding. I felt like absolute shit. I slowly get up, but freeze when I feel two arms loosely around me. I furrow my eyebrows, and look up. Louis.

omfg Louis?

I feel myself heat up, as i feel his warm body against mine. why was he here?

I get off of him, and I stood up from my bed. He was sound asleep, and looked so peaceful. My head started pounding, and I almost fell over. I walk over to my bathroom and look at myself in the mirror.

I looked like a fucking mess. I still had my dress on, and my makeup was somehow intact. Suddenly I felt something gurgle in my stomach. It went up my throat, and I felt like puking. I ran over to the toilet, letting the puke flow out of my system.

My hair was getting in the way, before someone behind me lightly grabbed it and pulled it back. I finished throwing up and wiped my mouth, before looking up at Louis.

"t-thanks" I say awkwardly

he nods in return letting my hair fall loose.

"I should uhm, get cleaned up" I say, and Louis leaves the bathroom

"are you sure you'll be okay by yourself? you know, this is your first hangover" Louis says from the other side of the door

"yeah I'll be fine" I respond, and started washing my face

The pounding in my head never stopped, even after I took a shower. My throat really hurt too, and it felt like I could fall over any minute.

I walked out of the bathroom, having on sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I walked into my room and saw Louis scrolling on his phone.

He looks at me and puts his phone away.

"so" he says

"so" I say, biting my lip

we look at each other and we blush

"how do you feel?" he asks

"horrible" I giggle

we both smile and stare at each other for a bit

"so uhm do you remember anything from the party?" Louis breaks our trance

my cheeks redden

"well I remember having like 10 cups of this red juice and a few brownies" I say, trying my best to remember

"but other than that, I was completely out"

"10 cups and a few brownies? how are you not dead?" Louis chuckles

I shrug, having a small smile on my face.

The tension between us was a bit weird, but I wanted Louis to stay with me.

"oh my gosh, where's Ella. is she okay?" I ask, suddenly remembering our agreement

I was supposed to meet Ella at the counter at 12, but I guess I was too high or too drunk to actually acknowledge it. she must've been so worried.