( café ) - 10

I forgot to mention that Damian was in one of my classes. Thankfully, Louis was in the same class. -Not that I need him. Damian has been acting weird ever since he uploaded the picture of Louis and I hugging in the rain. I mean, it's only been a day but I noticed a big shift in his energy. He's still picking on me, that's for sure. But it's.. well, different. I don't know what it is, but it's different.

"Y/n? Are you listening?" The teacher asks

I brake my train of thought. The entire class was looking at me. Shit.

"Uh y-yeah. Sorry Miss."

I suddenly feel a burning sensation. My eyes start to prickle, but I pull myself together. I take a deep breath and start listening. Louis looked me. He knew I felt this way. He always does. I turn away from him, remembering that I'm mad and should be ignoring him. But something in my mind wants me to look at him. I fight this feeling.

End of the day, I'm at my locker. Getting my stuff ready as usual. I close my locker. I flinch, as I see Damian. Why does this always fucking happen.

"Y/n" he says flatly.

My body tenses, feeling uncomfortable. I avoid his eye contact.

"Damian please leave me be" I say, looking at the ground.

He pushes me up against the lockers aggressively. He pauses to see my reaction, but I keep a straight face. In the insides I wanted to cry.

"I just wanted to tell you-"

I hear running to the side of me. I turn to see Louis, looking at Damian while running over to us. He was still pretty far down the hall.

Damian looked where I was looking, and saw Louis. His face reddened and looked back at me.

"Just stay away from Louis." He eyed Louis, and turned to walk away. I start tearing up as I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Y/n are you okay?" Louis asked concerned.

I turn to face his deep brown eyes, but turn back and start walking towards the school door to leave. Louis trails behind me. He puts his hands on my waist, stopping me. He walks infront of me, seeing me cry.

"Y/n-"

"Louis thanks for helping me with my leg during class but I really have to go now" I say, walking around Louis and leaving the school.

I think it's best if I should just stay away from him. Maybe then Damian would stop bothering me. I was already avoiding Louis in the first place, so it shouldn't be hard.

I keep walking but I remember that Louis and I walk the same way home. He didn't bring his car today, because he walked with me this morning. This meant that he would have to walk with me again. I sigh. Maybe avoiding Louis would be harder than I thought.

I speed walk, hoping to get farther from Louis, who wasn't too far behind me. It seemed to have worked, I couldn't see him anymore.

*

I get home and mom was passed out on the couch, probably fell asleep watching tv. I sigh as I turn it off to save electricity bills. I quickly eat dinner and get ready for bed. As I lay down, I scroll through my phone. Suddenly, an email from my school popped up.

I clicked on it. Turns out my school had a feild trip to Paris. Exciting! Finally one good thing that came with this year. We would have a month to sign up and give a bit of money to the school. I felt my heart sink when I read the fee was 300 dollars. Where the hell was I gonna get all that money?