( Damian ) - 9

- Y/n's Pov -

I lay down on my bed, thinking about Louis in the car. The way he holds my hand with confidence and control, the way his warm hand and cold rings contrast, the way the veins on his hands travel up his arm- what is going on? I slap myself in the face. I am not letting Louis Partridge take over my mind. I get ready for bed and try to sleep, ignoring my thoughts of Louis.

I wake up from my alarm and get ready for school. I did my usual routine and picked out an outfit that wasn't containing any of Louis' clothes. I look at Louis' carhartt sweater. I washed it last night so I could give it to him today. I spray a bit of my perfume so he can smell me whenever he's near it. I don't know why I did, but I was happy. I eat my usual breakfast, cereal. I pack my lunch and start walking to school.

Halfway there I stumble across Damian. My heartbeat increases as I try to walk past him, but he grabs my wrist aggressively. Of course, I flinched. I turn to look at him.

"Let me go." I say firmly.

His grip was strong, almost painful. He converts his stare from me, to my hand.

"Is this the bruise that I gave you?" He asks, looking at my hand. It indeed had the bruise.

I furrow my eyebrows and try to brake loose from his grip. I can't.

"Wait y/n-"

"Please leave me alone." My voice was breaking. I refuse to look at him, if I do I might cry.

"I-I'm sorry." He blurts.

I pause. Sorry?

I look at him, on the verge of tears.

"You're sorry?"

I could tell he looked guilty.

"Sorry doesn't fix this" as I point to my hand with the bruise

"I-I know but just please-"

"LET GO" I raise my voice. He looks startled, but grips onto me tighter.

"Stop yelling or I'm gonna break your wrist"

His threat sends shivers down my spine. I'm suddenly quiet again.

"Do you want me to take down the video and the photo I posted of you?"

I look at him.

"What do you want" I quietly say

"Do you want me to, yes or no."

Maybe people would stop calling me "slut, weak, sensitive" and they might even stop glaring at me if he takes them down. I nod my head at him.

He smiled

"Good."

That's weird. Surely he wants something in return. He can't just act nice all of a sudden.

"So this means you'll stop talking to Louis?"

I look at him in confusion. Louis?