( puppet ) - 43

- Next Day -

first period, same as always. I sit in my desk, but Louis wasn't here. Maybes he's skipping school today. I immediately get reminded of Louis' ring. I was still wearing it, even though I was in school. I quickly take it off and slip it into my jeans pocket.

Just in time, Louis walks in. We lock eyes and I heat up. He sits in his desk, following up with the weird tension we always have. He turns to look at me, and has a disappointed look on his face.

"another one?" he sighs, anger creeping up on him

I furrow my eyebrows, confused as to what he was on about. His eyes pierce my neck, and I quickly cover my neck with my hair.

oh my gosh, more hickeys?

I quickly pull out my phone to look at myself, trying my best to ignore Louis' luring gaze on me. I see my previous hickeys from last last Monday, which were faded. On the other side of my neck, were fresh, vibrant hickeys.

I turn red, putting my phone down and meeting eyes with Louis.

"I told him to-" I hear Louis mumble something while clenching his jaw.

He gently lifts his hand up, moving my hair out the way and inspects my neck again. My face softens when I see how Louis reacts to them.

Suddenly, Jacob walks up to Louis and I

"what's going on" Jacob asks

He looks at my hickeys, then Louis.

I look at the both of them, having a death glare staring contest. Jacob with a mere smirk, and Louis with a scowl.

Jacob breaks the eye contact and looks at me, raises my chin and leans in to kiss me. Infront of Louis.

I try to pull back before our lips touch but it was too late. Jacob leans in deeper and slips his tongue into my mouth. I pull back and wipe my lip, looking at Jacob.

"you d-didn't have to do that-" but I get interrupted by him leaning in again and kissing me.

I quickly pull away this time, standing up.

"why are you-" but got interrupted once more by Jacobs lips

I try to pull away but he laches onto me, his hand on the side of my face dragging me closer to him.

"Jacob stop" I try my best to say, and he pulls away.

He catches his breath and locks eyes with Louis, smirking. Jacob looks back to me and pushes my hair to reveal my neck. Smiling, he walks away.

I awkwardly look at Louis, and he had a really angry look on his face.

The bell rings and class starts. I sit down, expecting Louis to follow but instead, he leaves the classroom. Like, entirely leaves.

I frown, but remember that I'm mad at him.

but why would he just leave like that?

- Louis' Pov -

I storm out the classroom. I couldn't take it anymore. I told Jacob not to hurt or do anything to y/n, but she shows up with new hickeys right after our argument. I swear, he's playing with me on purpose. He's controlling y/n like some sort of puppet, and he knows I can't do anything about it.

since they're now dating, I can't do much. If I try to break them up, which I desperately want to do, I'd be seen as jealous, rude, desperate and all negative things. I just don't want y/n to get hurt, but apart of me says something else is making me feel this way.