I simply shrugged my shoulders. "You are but it was way too funny not to do it." I beamed.

The rest of the day was spent at the pool, laughing and joking around. We even participated in a contest which Jen and I ended up winning. Our price was a round of shots for our group which we gladly accepted. It didn't stop by those shots we had won though.

The next morning I met up with Alexia as we had said. She was waiting outside of the hotel, ready to go jogging.

"Ready Hermosa?"

"To go running with you? Of course I am."

"Then let's go." She smiled at me.

We slowly started running next to each other, immediately finding a comfortable pace for the both of us.

"So how was your first day here in Ibiza?" She asked me.

"Good. We had fun. We chilled around the pool all day. There was a moment though where Katie and I threw Jordan into the pool and where we entered a contesting winning shots for the whole group. That's when shit went southways I think."

I thought back to the first shots we had. These first shots soon became the second, third and fourth round of shots. Alexia saw my thinking face and burst out laughing.

"I swear you and some of the Barca girls will get along just perfectly."

"Why's that?" I looked at the Spaniard next to me. The sunlight from the upcoming sun hitting her face perfectly.

"Because Mapi and Leila did the same thing yesterday. I've said it before but I'm actually wondering whether it would be a good idea to introduce you three."

"Are you scared you won't be able to handle us?" I gave her a smug smile.

"Don't worry. I can handle you."

"You wish." I nudged her shoulder with mine. She didn't respond, she just laughed.

"Well then I guess we just have to wait and see."

We finished our run and grabbed a coffee together. I tried to order our coffees in Spanish. The barista understood what I wanted but Alexia thought it was extremely funny.

I was waiting to pay while the barista was making our coffees, when Alexia pressed her body against mine and leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"You're cute when you speak Spanish."

Her hot breath tickled my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. The effect that she had on me was undeniable to this point but I made a promise to myself.

"Are you laughing at me for trying?" I raised my eyebrows, still looking straight ahead, not daring to look at her.

"No, not at all. I just think it's cute the way you pronounce things."

I turned around, directly facing her. Our faces were just inches away from one other.

"Maybe you should teach me then." I smirked at the older woman.

"I'd love to." For a moment we held eye contact, neither one of us daring to look a way. It was intense and for some reason addictive. We kept on staring into each other's eyes until the barista called our names.

"Adams and Phalange!"

Without breaking eye contact I called out.

"That's us!" I put my hand in the air, indicating to the girl that it was our coffee.

"A friend's reference? Really?" Alexia laughed at the fake names I used.

"Okay if you're not a friend's fan we can't be friends." I scoffed.