"Five more minutes." She turned to her other side and pulled her blanket over her head. I stood up again, walked over to the foot of the bed and roughly pulled the blanket from her body.

"Nooooo." She groaned, curling up in a ball.

"Next step is water so get your ass out of bed."

"I'm up. I'm up." She shot up and got her ass into the bathroom.

Finally reaching the dining hall we met up with the rest of the group.

"Finally! I'm dying over here!" Katie threw her arms into the air.

"Blame sleepy over here." I pointed right behind me. "She was the one who wouldn't wake up."

We were chilling at the pool when suddenly someone splashed some water on me. I shot my head up ready to kill the person who woke me up from my peaceful slumber.

Turns out it was Katie. She was making a lot of gestures with her arms, then she pointed to Jordan. I didn't catch on immediately what she meant which caused her to glare and slapped her hand on her forehead. In my defense, who would understand what she meant by waving her arms around?

She repeated her gesture again and this time I did understand what she was saying. She wanted to throw Jordan into the pool and needed my help. Obviously I would gladly participate in this mission.

Katie and I walked over as quiet as we could, one at her shoulders and one at her feet. Beth was filming the whole ordeal. Viv tiptoed over and held her hand up starting the counting down.

"On three." She whisper-yelled.

She held up one finger, two fingers, three-

"W-w-wait! On three, does that mean we throw her in at three or after?" I was confused. Katie and Viv looked at me like I was crazy.

"What?" Viv looked at me to clarify.

"Well do we go like 'one, two, three throw' or are we gonna do like 'one, two, three and then throw?"

Both girls kept staring at me.

"Does it matter?" Katie waved her hands around.

"Well, yes."

Katie held her head in her hand, sighing.

"One, two, three, throw." She sighed out.

I scrunched up my nose. Viv noticed right away.

"What?"

"I like the one, two, three and then throw more." I pouted at the two.

If looks could kill, I would have been dead already. Beth just kept filming everything.

"Fine then, 'one, two, three and THEN throw' it is. Will you hurry up now!" Katie was clearly getting frustrated at me.

Viv started to count down again "One, two, three-"

"We're doing the 'one two three and then throw' right?" I smirked.

"Oh my God!" Both girls threw their hands in the air.

"Kidding! Jeez, tough crowd."

For the third time, viv started to count down. On three we grabbed Jordans shoulders and legs and then threw her in the pool.

Jordan let out a yelp out of shock and instantly stood up to look around for the ones who threw her in the pool.

"Katie!" She yelled at the Irish.

"Queenie did it too!" She pointed at me.

"I thought we were friends?!" Jordan sent a playful glare my way.