"I look awful. I just wanted to see you."

"Ale you've seen me like that more than once and besides I highly doubt that you can look awful. I'm starting to think you're like a goddess or something." I lightly chuckled.

Apparently what I had said seemed to have convinced her because she switched on her camera.

"Eyeee! There's that beautiful face!"

She just rolled her eyes. I just smiled at her. It wasn't hard to figure out that she was crying. Her eyes were red and puffy and the tears were still streaming down her face. She must have just showered because her hair was wet and she was still sitting in what must be the locker room.

"I know there's not a lot I can do but what do you need? What can I do?"

"I just wanna hear your voice."

I smiled at that.

"I can do that." I softly said.

And so I talked to her for hours. I talked about my adventures here in London, about my family, about the things Leah and I had done today, I talked about everything and nothing. It was mostly me talking with her occasionally butting in.

Like I guessed she was still in the locker room when she had first called me but she took me along on the bus and eventually into her room. We, well more I, kept talking until she fell asleep.

"Goodnight Ale." I whispered to the sleeping girl.

End of flashback

"How would you feel if you lost the champions league final?" I looked at Jenn.

"Fair point."

"She's better now I guess. She'll leave for vacation today with some of her friends."

"Where is she going?" Rue asked.

"I don't know, I haven't asked." I shrugged my shoulders.

Okay, that was a lie. I did know where she was going and we definitely did talk about it. Just like us she was going to Ibiza and she was staying in the same area as we were. Maybe a five minute walk or so but they didn't need to know that. If they did I would never live it down.

"That reminds me, has she already told you what you said when you called her drunk?" Leah smirked at me.

Fashback

I woke up to the sound of a loud noise, making my head explode. It took me a second to fully comprehend that the loud, annoying sound was my phone. Without looking up or lifting my head from my pillow, I patted my hand around to find the device.

"Hello?" I answered the phone groggy.

"Nice to know you're not dead." It was Alexia and by the sound of her voice I could only imagine how amusing she must think this is.

"Shh, not so loud. Why are you so loud?" I still had my eyes closed in hopes that it would ease my headache.

She just laughed at my state, clearly enjoying this. I slightly opened one eye to look at her but that was a big mistake.

"Ugh, why is it so bright in here?" I groaned out. ""Ale, I love you but why are you calling me this early?"

Again I heard her giggle. If I weren't so hungover I would have loved that sound.

"Hermosa, it's already three in the afternoon. Besides you told me to call you last night, well technically this morning."

This grabbed my attention. I had called her?! It was safe to say that I don't remember a lot from last night and I definitely don't remember calling her. I shot up in my bed, eyes open wide which was a big mistake. I held my phone in one hand while I rubbed my forehead with the other, desperately trying to ease my headache.