"Im sorry Jessica!" I put the glass down ! I don't want to get drunk in the big day !

"You dont need to say sorry for something you can't control" Jessica walked inside of the room.

I walked after her , we both got ready and walked out of the room "I hope we get to the show on time"

I checked myself in the elevator's mirror

"what? Its not Hades friendly?" Jessica asked and hit my shoulder.

"Who cares lets go to ours show" I walked out of the elevator but after a few steps I realized Jessica is not following me .

I looked back and found her checking her phone "Jess?"

"Hopppeee!" She ran to me and hugged my arm then continued "someone pre ordered our dress already! We are sold out ! Yeay!"

"Oh ! Who? But we didn't promote it yet !" It was suspicious to me !

"Its the biggest name in the fashion industry! Elima!" Jessica looked so happy but I had no idea who she is talking about.

We got to the show on time and found our seats .

The first dress that was showing was ours

"Good Job Hope" someone whispered into my ear ! I turned around to see who it was !

I turned around to see who it was !

A gorgeous blond young lady was sitting next to me with an elegant dress on !

"H..hi!" I greeted her and she smiled sweetly. I felt shy in front of her !

"Oh my God ! Elima ! Youre here ! I love you , can I take a selfie with you ?" Jessica got up and pushed me to the side so she could sit beside of her , people were looking at her and and shook their head ! This girl always embarrassed me ! It not a place for fan girling  .

She took a tune of selfies with her , I started to feel jealous! Tsk ! I thought she cares for me but look at her ! She forgot me as soon as she saw someone famous.

"Actually I wanted to talk to you Hope" Elima leaned forward so she could talk to me .

What she wants!