I had enough , I feel like a easy girl! How could I trust them . I should leave now "You cant talk like that about my husband! Shut up!" I pushed him away to and ran to the unknown direction.

I don't know what I just heard! I already forgot! It was just a weird moment! It can't be !

I ran with the highest speed I could. I was running for my life while tears were falling down my cheeks ! My vision was blurry! I bumped into something hard ! Or someone huge !

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Yelled Hades ! it was like a hard slap to reality for me , I rubbed my eyes to see better, his blue eyes look furious.

He looked surprised to see me here !

"Hadessss!" I hugged him and started to cry but his fingers were digging into my forearm skin , he held me away from him "I said ! What are you doing here ?"

"I..." he didn't come here to save me (?) he didn't know I was here and all ... then why is he here ?

He signaled his men to run "find him !"

"Why? What is going on ?" I was confused with the situation.

Flashback.
Hades PV.

When Noah told me that Mike finally confessed about the Big rat we had in the company I forgot everything else and hurried to my company .

Noah and Samael looked so happy "Boss ! It was Jayson!"

"Yes God damn it I know it" I stepped to the company's basement, "Boss shouldnt we head to Jayson first?" Asked Samael.

"I need to know the reason! I want to talk to him" I kept walking.

Noah and Samael froze in their place, I stopped when I noticed they weren't following me "what is it ?" I was so annoyed by their behavior, are they hiding something from me(?)

"Master he was Tom's boyfriend !" Samael finally spoke .

"Boyfriend? So that's why Jayson let Tom pass our security guard?" I changed my direction to the exit door and to my car ! There was no need for me to check Mike ! All I needed was Jayson! To make him suffer.

When we all got into the car , I looked at Noah "Why did he do that ? To get Tom's revenge " Noah didn't want to answer , I glanced at Samael .

"Queen Hope!" Samael said and started pulling his seat belt! He must be angry.

"Hope what?" My blood was boiling as well ! I just got over Tom being near my wife! Now Jayson was trying to do the same!

"He wanted to kill Hope and himself to join Tom" said Samael.

I punched the door "Ill kill him !" I took my phone to check on Hope but she didn't answer, I got worried . Where is she (?) she must be in her office now.

I called Jessica and she replied fast "good morning master!"

"Cut the crab , where is Hope?" I didn't want to hear her nonsense, I hate her for always ruining my moments with my wife. Nothing could change it.

"H..hope! She is working, she is busy with the new dress" I cut the phone as soon as I got my answer.

I should kill Jayson before he can get to my wife.

"This it the house Mike told us about." Said Noah and got out of the car holding the door for me.

The second car which was full of my men and bodyguards arrived too.

"Its a perfect day to catch a mouse!" My words were followed by the crowd cheers.

We all head to the house, I was so angry I wanted to peel him alive. Samael used the key he found in Mikes pocket to open the door and we all got in .

After only a few steps I saw Hope running straight to me "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

I didn't like the surprise stare she gave me! I didn't like the tears in her eyes ! Did Jayson hurt her! Touch her?

I regret letting her be free ! I signaled my men to catch Jayson, "Find him!" I really wanted to get him in person but now Hope is priority.

End of flashback

I hugged her and help her to get into the car , she was shaking in fear and I hated that! When she sat and got relaxed I finally asked her what I feared to know "Did he touch you?" She shook her head.

I asked again "why are you here?" I could feel that she got tensed by my question.

Before she got the time to answer Jayson scream caught my attention "I kidnapped her! Because her husband is useless!"

Samael and one of my other huge guard were carrying him ! His words sounded like a 'please kill me' to me!

I left Hope and took a few easy steps towards him "So you want to die ? I will help you !" I punched him right in his stomach, he started to laugh "Hope belongs to me and Tom! Face the reality man" I lost my control! I kept punching and kicking him.

I left his lifeless body and went into the house ! I should see the room he kept Hope ! I should know what happened.

Hope cute foot steps could be heard from a far! I knew the way her steps sounded.

"Why are you following me wifey?" I asked without turning around.

"Hades dont go there ! Please! Dont ! Just lets go ! Dont go there!" Her unsteadily voice showed how scared she was ! But if course now I want to see it even more .

I kept walking to Noah direction! He was standing beside a door , It must be the room ,

Hope ran and blocked my way ! "Please! Stop !" I pushed her away, now she was annoying me .

Noah suddenly opened his arms to stop me "Master ! We checked this room , nothing is here"

Hum so Noah knew the reason Hope was acting (?) I pushed him away too and stepped inside of the room.

A big bed ! I titled my head to the beds side, hum gay couples need more place I turned around to take a look, but I didn't like what I saw .

"Nonono!" I don't want it ! I wish I listened to them ! I should've never seen it!

"Hades Its just a painting!" Hope was pulling my hands to go .

"Yes a painting... with so many details!" I stared at the painting for a few minutes and Hope was crying and pulling me.

If she didn't do anything wrong, why was she so scared.

I held her jaw tightly "how did they knew about your cute mole there" I poked her chest.

Im trying my best to be calm , but was there anyway tobe calm ? Thats my wife there naked between two men.

"I .. he was my doctor! I .... Think " She was explaining and backing away from me but I don't think any word could make me feel better! Maybe its not fair but Jayson and Hope should make an explanation about this .

Calm down Hades ! Calm down ! You shouldn't hurt her again. Don't ruin the perfect relationship you finally have. I will settle everything after killing Jayson.

I used my lighter and fired the painting, I was enjoying the view of those stupid guys burning when  Samael ran to the room.

"Jayson escaped !"