I was looking at myself in the mirror but in fact I was thinking about today's plan ! Jayson.

"Are you thinking about me ?" Hades said and hugged me from behind.

"Yeah Im thinking about how stubborn you are !" He kissed my cheek and giggled.

"Yes I am stubborn! Thats how I have you here now" he smirked in the mirror looking into my eyes for sometime.

"Dont take this coat off ! Got it ?" I looked at the top under the coat! Yeah great I will boil in this .

"Humm" I hate to look like a sub to him . But thats what I am !

"Lets go I will drive you to work today!" OH NO ! Nono
He held my hand to follow him , but I pulled away

"I actually need my car today!" He didn't like it at all ! He raised his eyebrows!
"Why ? I will come to pick you up at night, you won't need it ." Oh God ! How is he always one step ahead of me !

"Oh! Ok , lets go then" I smiled weakly, plan cancelled ! I feel bad for Jayson, he must be waiting for me, but I can't risk talking back to Hades.

We got into his car , it wasn't his everyday car it was a limousine "wow ! Its pretty!" He is always so extra .

"For my wife only !" He was about to open the door for me when his phone rang.

"Fast Noah !"

"He confessed?"

"Okay Ill be there in ten minutes"

He looked so happy "I trapped the mouse ! ... finally! " He hugged me and kissed my lips . "W..who!"

"Can you go by your car ! We will talk tonight" he said and jumped into the car .

"Ok..ayyy !" He was far gone by the time I pronounced my word !

Very well ! What just happened? Anyway Jayson is waiting for me.

I ran to my car and drove off to the address I had , It was far from the city, in the middle of the forest .

Is he that rich ? Wow ! I should be a bodyguard too

Is he that rich ? Wow ! I should be a bodyguard too .

I checked myself in the side view mirror. "Hum who goes to meet a friend so formal?" I took the coat off , threw it in the car ,and hurried to the house! Im so late .

Ding Dong

I rang the doorbell .

"Hope! I thought you wont come" he hugged me so tight that I couldn't breath!

"Sorry ! Are you ok ?" I asked him patting his back maybe he would release the hug .

But he didn't

"Jayson! I can't.. breath" he finally let go of me
"Sorry Hope! I just miss you so much !" He said and lead me in the house.

Since when we are so close together? We were friends but he is overreacting now !

Hum maybe he is just lonely...

"Hope come here ! You should see this" I stepped to his side , unsure of what's waiting for me .

I don't trust him as much as I used to . He is kind of weird today, and this expensive house ! Something is fishy and thats not me !

There was the kitchen with a table full of food ! "Wow , you made these ready for me ?"

"Of course darling !" I sat on the chair , I had a weird feeling ! His tune was was so familiar! Who talked to me like this ?

He was standing behind me, why isn't he come to eat with me ?!!

I started to drink the tea , I was kind of scared of the situation , good job Hope you walked straight to the trouble.

I felt a finger touching my skin , I turned around surprised , "Jayson ?!"

"Sorry sorry ! Someone told me you have such a soft skin, I just wanted to see for myself." He sat in front of me.

"Who was that ?" I doubt Hades would tell him about something like that ! And David! Maybe.... Can they meet before his death (?)!

"Eat first, I will answer all the questions in your pretty mind !" He was flirting with me now (?)!

I was melting under his gaze ! Hades help ! Oh no , If he see me here , without the coat he said not to take off , No don't help Hades Im fine .

"Youre so cute when you get nervous! You know that ?" He smirked and took the cup out of my hand .

"I should've help him to keep such a precious angel like you" he kept talking about things that I had no Idea about. Who is that person he is talking about (?)

"Jayson I should go now ! I have so many things I should do in my company" I got off the chair but he blocked my way .

"You don't want to know your real lover ! The one I was talking about ? " he held my shoulders, his eyes were tearful now ! The last thing I would want was another crazy lover , what is going on !

"Sorry Jayson I have to go now ! we can talk tomorrow , Im late for work" I walked pass him but he didn't stop me this time! Great , he is not as crazy as I thought he was .

I arrived to the door and tried to open the door but it was locked! "WTF Jayson!"

"Sorry darling it was a one way road!" He said and stepped toward me, in a dangerous pace.