"Haha no calm down I cant do it! I mean I just want them to feel the pain they gave me" I looked down , I didn't want my tears to fall down in front of them .

I just had a moment of weakness after remembering all the things they did to me .

"Then do the same !" Said Jessica!

" yeah Send a man to date her and then , bum !"  Jessica said with so much excitement, I think they were planning for the whole night together.

"A man ?" I asked the obvious question, I was just scared,

I cant talk to any man ! Hades will kill me .

"A man who can dump her!" Ashly explained more , in case I was confused for that , but in fact ...

Someone that can help but still, I will stay alive,

"Samael?" I found the perfect guy .

"Oh he is handsome! But too big ! I mean muscular ..... and handsome, he can be a gentleman too" Jessica was drooling for him ! Wtf !

I looked at Ashly and she laughed " I want to see this awesome man !"

I took my phone and text Hades while they were talking about Samael.

"I need Samael! Please! I need him to date Sara" I explained the reason before his blood boil like always.

"Im afraid darling Samael is not romantic at all" he replied in a minute.

"But I just want him to date her and dump her, nothing more !" I tried to convince him .

"One condition! Do the game I prepared for tonight! With no questions!" His reply wasn't what I was expecting.

But I had to play along to get what I wanted "Okayyyy!

"Samael will be there tomorrow , tell him what to do and he will"

.
.

"Ok done we have a man to date Sara" I cut their none stop talking , they were so excited about the revenge game.

"Haily is complicated!" Jessica said sipping her coffee.

"Yes because its your sister !" Ashly added

"We already thought about it , but we are not sure, if you would like it !" Jessica said .

"We can put drugs in her house and call the cops on her" Ashly smirked "you wont see her for awhile! No Haily ! No drama!"

They mean I put my sister in prison (?) oh ! My heart felt heavy "Hum! Let me think about it"

My phone made a sound, It was a text from Hades

"You're welcome wifey"

Ops I forgot about him

"Sorry thank you hubby!"

Even though I don't want to call him hubby after what he said last night. Rubby huh (?) Ill show you Hades King.

Third Person PV.
In their house

"Wait no! Let me explain!" I shouted and ran around the counter, he was running right behind me .

"You said you will play ! Come here !" He raised his hand to catch me, I screamed loudly. "Nooo"

"Come here" he wouldn't give up , after two rounds running around the counter he grabbed my wrist

"Huhu helpppp ! Hades don't !" He dragged me to the sofa in the living room

He made me sit and sat in front of me kooking into m eyes , There were butterflies in my stomach.... Isn't it weird (?) I feel excited with anything he do these days , even when he is forcing me to do something , still his eyes his voice his touch are extraordinary for me . Warm and dangerous.

But seriously, for God sake who plays this with their wife!

"Come on its not that bad ! we did all of it before" his words made my cheek burn .

"I don't want it , I don't like whats written on these dic" I pointed to the dice on the table

Two dices with sexual moves on it .

"You promised ! Who ever show any signs of being corny , has to cook!" Hades explained the game and smirked. He looked really happy with this game.

"Just let me cook ! I don't want this game!" I facepalmed, But he ignored my words and rolled the dice .

Kiss , thigh

Oh no  , "My favorite!" he looked at me and licked his lips .

He held my leg and lowered his head , I gulped, it was so awkward yet I already felt weak just by imagining it.

He smelled my skin "my caramel!" He gave a wet kiss on my inner thigh .

I bite my lips to stop myself from making any sounds.
When he finally pulled back I took a deep breath.

It was my turn to roll , I did it fast as if I can speed up the time.

Lick, neck

Omg I should do that (?) Im shyyyyyy... I never did that to him , like

"Ehem !" He leaned his neck back waiting for the kiss .

Ok Hope ! You promised! And its your husband! Just give a peck on the neck and sit back ! Thats it ! Not so hard !

I got closer to his neck , the smell of his perfume filled my nose , bitter! Peachy ! Hummm my favorite!yummy! I put my lips on his neck but it was too delicious to just give a peck . I gave a deep kiss not letting him go until a husky was formed.

"Sorry... I..."

I came back to my senses and backed up but his hand on my back stopped me.

"You know what! Forget about the game, I want to start my own game" he whispered and picked me up bride style to the bedroom.