"Big sister ! look so pretty" said Haily while clapping her hands .

"Do you have fun living my life?!" She asked rudely and took my dress skirt part up checking it out!

Jessica looked surprised and she realized nothing good gonna happen here . She wanted to leave but I signed her to sit.

"Look Haily you're always my baby sister stop it! We both suffered enough already!" I took her hand , I hoped I would get my little cute sister back.

She pulled her hand away.

"Not Only you crossed the line by getting married to .. my fiancé ! but also you're acting like Im wrong" she shouted at me.

Look I never wanted to marry him he kidnapped me he forced me why cant you see it ! I would give it all up for you right now .. if I could.

I would say that ! But nope ! I cant break my
personality in front of Jessica and it's nothing new to Haily if she decided not to hear me ! Explaining wont help her. My bad temper did its work and I exploded as expected.

"Yes I married with my childhood love! We were meant to be even before you were born ! Maybe you were late you should be born sooner ! But its not a surprise you're always late and slow" I grabbed her chin and continued "If your mad about it ! I don't know? Maybe find a rock and hit it to your head ! Maybe you die in time! Before your jealousy make you crazy"

She didn't say a word! I could see tears collecting in her eyes , no ! I hurt my baby sister .

She grabbed my dress and ripped the petal like parts down !

I slapped her "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"

Samael ran into the room "take her Samael! Never let her in again" Samael picked her on his shoulder and left .I could hear Haily's scream for few minutes until she was completely out.

I turned around to see Jessica, she was shaking and was focused on the same spot! She was chewing her nails.

"Jessica! Are you ok?" I shook her to come back to her senses but she just murmured "I didn't bring any other dresses! Master will kill me ."

"Noah !" I shouted and he was there in a minute Samael followed him too. I looked down before he warn me again.

"Drive Jessica to her shop and help her bring another dress for me please" I gave them a pleading look.

"Your words are my command Queen" Samael said and left with Noah and Jessica.

They came back with another dress but it was already too late so I got there alittle late , The event looked so luxurious as expected! There was a formal conference salon with so many wealthy people, the salon smelled like a flower garden due to all the expensive perfumes . Wait ! I forgot my perfume! Whatever I looked around and saw Hades stepping toward me , he didn't look happy! "I will kill Haily for this" Hades said and clenched his teeth together so hard that it made a loud sound.

"I will handle her ! But ... you didnt say I look pretty!" I pouted , spoiling myself! Maybe he would calm down and it worked .

"Haha you always look pretty my baby wifey !" He kissed my cheek and hugged me tight , everyone focused on us and cheered us "King couples are always the best." Someone said among the crowd

"We introduced some of our new achievements and to add up to it we have a new fashion company which will be run by my daughter in Law Hope King!" Said Mr.King . He was standing on the top holding a microphone. How I didn't notice him.

"Go up and give them a speech" Hades said and pushed me ! Whattt? Me ! Why didn't he say anything before!

My last speech didn't go well ! I cant say anything more than Im a fish .

Everyone were waiting for me , I collected everything I had to step toward Mr. King .

After hugging him I started my speech! Good luck Hope!

"Than you so much father! I really appreciate this opportunity! And thank you Hades King because you always take care of me , ever since the day I was born . Whenever I was lonely and didn't have anyone to talk to . You were there !" I was getting emotional because at first I wanted to keep the companies reputation but as I thought more about Hades , to give a better speech I realized how true are my words

"You always put me first in your life ! And now as my husband you're trusting me with such a huge responsibility! I appreciate it and I will work hard for this company so I won't disappoint you"

Everyone were emotional now and they cheered me everywhere louder .

I smiled to them and made my way out of the salon as soon as I turned my back to them , my smile disappeared. Everything happened in such a hurry that I didn't have the time to think about Haily!

I should be strong enough so someone like Haily can't even think about ruining my day like this .

The old Hope is dead !

Sara , Haily get ready for the new Hope.

I will show you what happens if you play with the lions tail.