"Deal?"

"Deal." We interlocked our pinkies together.

After Leah constantly checked her phone for God knows what and her shopping spree, we were finally home.

"Home! At last!" I yelled, parking the car.

"Oh, don't be so dramatic." She rolled her eyes at me.

"You said you were only going for that one bikini. We ended up running around whole London and what did you buy? Everything BUT that bikini!" I glared at the girl.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's get in shall we or are you gonna stay here moping in the car?" We both got out. I was about to go to the trunk to get our bags, well most of them our Leah's but nevertheless, go get our bags from the trunk when Leah stopped me.

"I got it. You can go inside." I looked at her weirdly. I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed at least one of the bags. I opened the door and kicked off my shoes.

"Yo, we're finally home!" I yelled through the hall. I got no response, which was weird. It was awfully quiet. I scrunch my nose up in confusion and slowly made my way to the living room.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone jumped out of their hiding place. Leah behind me filming the whole thing with a smirk on her face and so was Daan.

I almost fell down from the jump scare, bumping into Leah a bit. In the room were not only my housemates and family but my teammates and even some friends I made along the way.

"What the hell, you guys?! Was it your mission to kill me or something?" I said laughing, holding my heart.

"Nah, if we wanted to kill you we would have done it a long time ago." Daan pulled me into a hug.

"SISSY!" I felt a small body collide with mine. Releasing Daan from the hug, I grabbed the little monkey who was now hanging onto my back taking him into my arms.

"Hey there buddy."

"Have you seen?! There are so many players here! Even players who don't play for Arsenal! Magdalena Erikson is here! So is Pernille Harder and Steph Houghton and Jill Scott, and and and…"

"Buddy breathe." I laughed at how excited he was. "I haven't seen them yet but they're friends of mine."

"There your friends?! That's so cool! Mama, mama, guess what!" He jumped out of my arms and ran to find my mom. I laughed and shook my head at the boy's antics.

"So I'm guessing this is why you had me running around Londen and why you were constantly checking your phone?" I turned around and raised my eyebrow at the blonde defender behind me. She looked at my sheepishly.

"What, you thought we were gonna let you leave without a party? Not a chance."

I pulled her into a hug. "Thank you." I whispered.

"You're very welcome." She tightened the hug.

I went around to talk to all the people here. Thanking them for coming out here to celebrate well, me I guess.

"I'm proud of you kiddo." Magda said while she hugged me. "I'm sad to see you leave, glad I don't have to play against you anymore but still sad." She chuckled. Pernille hitting her girlfriend on the arm.

"What it's true! You didn't have to play her that often seeing you played in Germany and you're a forward but I did and I tell you it's no fun. That girl is a nightmare to play against."

I chuckled at her comment.

"Come come now, you're making it sound like it was easy playing you." I teased.