Route 121

You and May had woken up relatively early that morning and agreed to head on out and about toward Route 120. Your goal was to make it to Lilycove by the end of the day, no matter what. And if not, you guys had provisions already at the ready just to be on the safe side. You yawned a little and walked outside of the hotel you guys were spending time in and stretched a little as May walked out beside you. She smiled at you, and you back to her. Together, you guys left Fortee City and out into the wild for the day.

Route 120 was pretty basic. But you had explained your plan to May. You wanted to battle some more trainers throughout the routes. May was surprisingly down for the idea, wanting to level up and evolve her own pokemon as the journey continued. Plus, she still needed a sixth member of the team. So, you guys entered a few battles here and there down 120, nothing of real significance, sadly. However, it was after lunch and entering down the path known as Route 121 that things really took off your you guys and your teams.

A recent rock slide and some minor flooding had caused the route to be delegated out and around the damages. So, it added to the trip. It was a bit grueling, having to climb up and down some rocks and hills. You reached the top of a hill and took a deep breath as you glanced back to May as she slowly approached.

(Y/N): Well..this is tiring.

May: You can say that again. I'm just as surprised as you are.

(Y/N): Yeah. Well, still, gotta love this view.

You smiled as you looked out to see the coastline of Hoenn before you both. You took a deep breath and smiled a little as you looked out at the sea. May glanced over at you and smiled a little as she watched you stand firm and look out toward the sea.

May: I already know it is because we are away from him, but I am pleased you are feeling better.

(Y/N): I'm pleased to be better. Still, this is getting a little annoying.

May: Yeah. I know. But we really don't have much in the wake of options, do we?

(Y/N): We could always try to fly.

May: With what? Pelipper? That's funny.

You rolled your eyes a little as May laughed at her comment. She playfully hit your arm and started walking down the hill towards the rest of the route. You sighed a little as she waved to you to follow her. You cracked your neck and followed her down. Once you guys got onto the main road, you walked down the path a little more until you saw someone ever so slightly younger than you both walk towards you guys. From the looks of things, a young girl with a Seedot in hand.

Once she saw you, her head perked up, and smiled a little. Seedot jumped from her hands and landed down onto the ground as well. May smiled a little.

May: Looks like a battle to me.

(Y/N): Seems so. You want this one or me?

May: Mind if I?

(Y/N): Go nuts.

May smiled and walked a little faster toward the young girl. She stopped as May did the same.

Girl: Uh...h-hi. Are you two trainers?

May: Yep! I take it you want a battle?

The girl nodded, and Seedot ran up and grew a stern look on its face.

Girl: Yeah! Let's go, Seedot!

May smiled and tossed out her Zangoose and smiled a little. The girl looked a little scared as she saw the pokemon. May smiled a little as she looked at the challenger. The girl gulped and slowly grew determined.