"Thanks coach. Me too."

After some more short introductions, I was given some Barca clothes and was pulled into the office of the president. There I signed my real contract and one for the photo.

We all agreed that it would be best to keep the transfer a secret until after the world cup. So today I would do all kinds of photoshoots and after the world cup they could release a statement about my arrival.

The whole time Alexia stayed by my side and I was glad for that. Even though I was really excited, I was really nervous and anxious. I hated new situations and environments.

It was near the end of the last photoshoot when she came up to me and asked if I wanted a tour of the facility that would soon become my home.

"Are we allowed to do that?"

"Of course we are." She smirked at me.

So when my last photo was taken, Alexia dragged me out of the room and showed me around. She showed me the locker rooms, the indoor field, the gym, and the cafeteria.

She ended our tour at one of the fields. I walked out on the field, taking it all in not noticing that for a brief moment Alexia disappeared. There were two small goals set probably for training earlier. I was envisioning myself here on the pitch till I felt something hit my back.

I turned around and saw that Alexia had hit me with a ball. "Really?"

She just stood there smirking at me. "What, are you scared?"

I kicked the ball back at her.

"Of what? A ball?" I asked her, confused.

"No idiota, of a one on one." She smirked, juggling the ball.

"With you?" I pointed at her.

"You are scared." She trapped the ball between her left foot and the ground and looked at me again. She had a smug look on her face, challenging me. She passed me the ball again.

"Not a chance, Putellas. Bring it."

I kicked the ball her way and she was the first to attack. She came straight at me, not hesitating with her trick but I saw right through it. I stole the ball and sprinted to the goal. When I reached the goal I went to stand on the ball with my right foot while in the process I kicked the ball in the goal with my left.

She walked up to the goal to retrieve the ball while I was running circles around her with my arms out wide celebrating.

"Cute. Lucky but cute." She playfully glared at me.

Now it was her turn again and this time she had more luck. She came right at me and showed me why exactly people call her La Reina.

We continued our one on one for a while longer. It started off with both of us being real competitive. Neither one of us gave the other an inch of space. But that soon turned into more laughing and joking than actually playing.

It was Alexia's turn again. She dribbled right at me and did a really nice move to get past me.

"Ha gotcha." She yelled but before she could get past me I grabbed her around her waist.

"I didn't think so." Successfully holding her back.

"Hey, that's not fair!" She laughed, still trying to get to the ball.

"All is fair in love and war!" I chuckled but before I could even comprehend what was happening she turned around and tackled me to the ground.

Now we were both on the ground, wrestling to get the upper hand. For a second there, I managed to pin her down. I smiled in triumph but that was short lived.