"We have time for a quick lunch though I promised Lluís I will get you at the training complex at one in the afternoon." I opened the fridge to grab two water bottles. I turned around to hand one to the brunette but she wasn't there.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Just seconds ago she was right behind me. I walked back into the living room to look for the girl but again nothing.

I walked further back looking for her till I heard a beautiful sound. It was her laugh. I swear I could listen to her laugh the whole day. I slowly made my way to where the sound was coming from.

"God I love you already. You're the cutest dog in the whole world but don't tell Leah I said that cause she'd kill me but then again she hasn't met you so." I heard her say, when it clicked. She must have found Nala.

I reached the hall when I saw her sitting in the middle of it with the small dog on her lap soaking up all the attention which kinda surprised me. Nala was hardly a fan of strangers but she seemed to not have a problem with Eleanore. I smiled at the interaction, finding it extremely cute.

"When I leave to go back to London I will sneak you into my backpack and I'll take you home with me." I heard her whisper.

Ellie's pov:

"No you're not!" I heard, making my jump holding Nala close to my chest in the process. Alexia burst out laughing, finding the matter very funny. I, on the other hand, needed a minute to calm my beating heart.

"What is wrong with you?" I scoffed at her. I got up from the floor with the small dog still in my arms, glaring at the Spaniard in front of me.

Alexia continued laughing her ass off.

"That was not funny." I said pouting and hugging Nala more.

Alexia finally seemed to calm down a bit. Tears streamed down her face from laughing so hard.

"Oh, it was very funny." She smirked.

"Stop it." I glared at her but that didn't seem to phase her. She took a step closer to me. Now she was standing so close that I felt her body pressed to mine. She looked directly into my eyes, the smirk from earlier still on her face.

"What are you gonna do about it?" She said softly, yet in a teasing manner and for a moment I forgot how to speak. All logical thoughts left my body. I just kept staring into her eyes with a blush on my cheeks.

"You're cute when you blush." She kissed my cheek, petted Nala in the head and walked back to the living room. I was left standing there completely flustered. What the hell just happened?

After I recovered from whatever the hell that was and after we went for lunch, Alexia took me to the training complex where I met the coach Lluís Cortés and the president Joan Laporta.

"And there is our star and our future star to be!" Mr Laporta held out his hand for me to shake.

"Buenos dias sir. I'm Eleonore Queen." I shook the man's hand.

"Oh I know who you are. I've been trying to get you on my team for years. I'm glad you finally decided to join us." He chuckled, letting go of my hand.

I chuckled at his comment and scratched the back of my neck. "Yeah, it felt like a good time to make the move." I sheepishly smiled at him.

"Well I'm glad. Let me introduce you to your coach. Eleonore Queen, Lluís Cortés. Lluís, Eleonore Queen."

The man that I knew from Alexia was Lluís, took a step closer to me and shook my hand.

"Good afternoon, Eleanore. I'm looking forward to working with you next season."