Chapter 33: Kids these days

Start from the beginning

"Olive I'm crazy for you" I whispered against her lips.

She rubbed her lips against mine. I greedily kissed her, sliding my tongue into her mouth. The kiss started slow and got heated as the seconds passed. She sucked on my tongue, which made my body so hot that I started sweating. I ran my hands over her back, down to her ass, and squeezed it lightly. She seemed to like it because she smiled while we continued our kiss. I bit her bottom lip softly and sucked on it like it was a popsicle. She pushed her body harder against mine. I moved from her lips down to her neck. I kissed her neck gently. It gave her goosebumps and her grip around me tightened. I felt her muscles tense up. I sensually sucked on her neck.

"Neymar, don't stop" she whimpered.

Those 3 words were the end of me. I sucked on her neck harder, making a soft moan escape her lips. My hormones spun out of control when I heard her moan. I parted my lips from her neck because we were in a club after all and I didn't want to go too far. I looked at my jeans and saw how visible my hard-on was. Her gaze followed mine and I felt even more embarrassed.

"Sorry" I mumbled, rubbing the back of my neck.

"It turns me on how hard you are for me" she whispered into my ear.

My jaw dropped, hearing her talk so dirty was not something I had expected, but it aroused me even more. I clenched my fist because my hormones were driving me crazy and I was frustrated. I wanted her so badly right now.

"I h-have to use the b-bathroom" I stuttered.

I had to do something about my erection, it was unbearable.

"I'm not letting you," she said, biting her bottom lip.

I looked at her in disbelief. She stroked her hand over my crotch.

"Don't" I growled and held her hand back.

She was torturing me and I was going crazy.

"You are so cruel" I groaned.

"I want you Neymar," she said, looking straight into my eyes with a serious face.

"Do you even know what you are saying?" I asked.

"I know exactly what I am saying," she said and pressed her lips onto mine.

That was the moment I had totally and irrevocably lost control over myself. I finally gave in to my hunger and lust. I kissed her very hard like I was about to devour her lips. She made sounds of pleasure, which pleased my senses. She sat on my lap and feeling her warmth against my hard-on made me insane. I parted my lips from hers.

"I want to make love to you. I want to make you scream and moan my name all night long" I growled, looking into her eyes.

"Let's get out of here," she said.

That was the only confirmation I needed, nothing was going to be in the way of me now. I was going to have her tonight. I was going to show her heaven and hell tonight. I grabbed her hand tightly and pulled her out of the club in a rush. I was so relieved to see cabs in front of the club. I hastily got us into one.

"Where to sir?" the cab driver asked.

"Any 5-star hotel," I said.

"There is one near here," the cab driver said.

I nodded, giving him confirmation to drive us there. I looked at her and her eyes met mine. I intertwined my fingers with hers. She smiled, which made my heart sing in an instant. I planted a warm kiss on her temple. She looked at me like she wanted a different kind of kiss. I wanted to give her that so badly, but we were in a cab and I didn't want to cross the line. But that naughty girl of mine quickly sat on my lap and kissed me fully on the lips. I kissed her back, grabbing her ass automatically. The cab stopped in front of a fancy-looking hotel a minute later.

"Keep the change," I said, handing him a 50 euro bill.

"Thank you so much, sir! Have a great night" the cab driver said.

I smirked and helped Olive out of the cab. I pulled her inside the hotel impatiently. An older woman smiled at us at the reception.

"I need the best room you have" I demanded.

"We have a suite available. It has a big flat-screen TV..." she said, but I interrupted her.

"We'll take it!" I said and swiped my credit card quickly. We heard a beep, confirming that the payment was successful.

"Have a great night sir. It's on the 5th floor" she said as he handed me a key card. I was in such a hurry that I forgot to thank the lady at the reception even. I got into the elevator with Olive a minute later.

"500 euros a night huh?" Olive smirked.

I cupped her face and whispered, "Money means nothing to me when I have you."

I kissed her beautifully shaped lips. She slid her tongue inside my mouth and kissed me passionately. I pushed her against the elevator wall, without breaking the kiss. Her hands slid under my t-shirt and she felt my abs. I grabbed her right thigh tightly, making her gasp. I moved my hand up her thigh slowly and squeezed her thigh right near her private area. Then I very gently brushed my fingers over her panties.

"Ohhh Ney" she moaned.

[ Olivia's POV ]

I bit my bottom lip, while goose bumps covered my skin. I pushed my body against him because I was craving to feel the warmth of his body against mine. I wanted more, I want his hands on my panties or even better inside them. Neymar pulled his hand away just when it was getting heated, however. I growled, feeling really frustrated.

"Greedy girl" he whispered teasingly into my ears.

Then he rubbed his lips against my neck and bit my skin lightly. This boy was driving every cell in my body crazy! I had never been this horny in my life before. I felt pleasure and frustration at the same time because this was taking too goddamn long! I pulled his hand and put it under my dress, right on my panties. I kept my hand on his and guided his fingers over my panties, pushing his fingers against the lace fabric.

"So naughty" he growled because it turned him on as much as it turned me on.

He pushed me harder against the elevator wall and lifted my right left up. He wrapped it around his waist and pushed his visible bulge against my panties.

"Oh, f*ck Neymar" I gasped.

"You want that?" he growled into my ear in a very sexy voice.

I licked my lips and looked him straight in the eyes. The elevator suddenly arrived on our floor and the doors opened.

"Ehem!" we heard someone cough.

We quickly let go of each other and turned around. An elder lady stood there, giving us a mean look. Neymar grabbed my hand and we quickly ran out of the elevator.

"Kids these days" the lady cursed.

We both smirked at each other and quickly ran through the corridor. We found our suite at the end of the hall. He opened the door with the keycard and pulled me inside. He shut the door and grabbed me, making my body crash into his. I kissed him fully on the lips immediately, tugging on his t-shirt. He parted his lips from mine and picked me up bridal style. He connected his lips with mine again and carried me to the bedroom. He shut the door using his elbow and laid me on the bed. He looked at me like a hungry lion and licked his lips.