Everyone in the room gave me this "You're kidding right' look.

"Okay I'm not THAT competitive." I rolled my eyes.

Lisa clapped her hands together. "Alright with that being said, let's choose colors."

"Red!" Both Leah and I said at the same time. We're gunners, it's our color, deal with it but the others didn't seem to agree though.

"No, you already got your way with the teams, at least give us something." Jordan said this time.

"Nope, can't do. Should have been faster, loser." I smirked at the short blonde.

"Yeah, not competitive at all." Beth mumbled.

"You know it amazes me that you are the sweetest person I know but if there is even the smallest competition you turn into baby hulk." Alex looked at me in wonder while I glared at her.

"I'm not a baby." I mumbled.

"Yeah, you're cute." She ruffled my hair. When everyone finally had decided on a color, we had to choose our team names.

"Alright team names. Ellie and Leah?"

"Arsenals greatest." We fist bumped each other.

"Daan and Viv?"

"The dutchies."

"Rue and Beth?"

"The blondies."

"Last group. Katie and Jordan?"

"Marlin and Dory."

I snorted when I heard their name. Out of all the group names chosen this one was by far the most accurate. I'm convinced that Dory is Jordan's spiritual animal.

"What?" The blonde midfielder looked at me.

"Nothing. it's just an accurate name." I smirked.
She glared at me, already knowing what's to come.

"I think I might stick to it from now on." I smirked at the not impressed girl.

"No you don't." Her glare just made me laugh more.

"I think I'm gonna."

"Stop it."

"Make me." I challenged her but before anything could happen Alex stopped us.

"Oh God we haven't even started."

We kept on playfully glaring at one other. This is how our game nights usually went. We were all highly competitive, some more than others but still competitive but all for good fun. We would bicker and argue but in the end we were all just joking around.

We were nearing the end of the quiz and it was Daan who had to answer one of the last questions. Not that it really mattered though because Leah and I were by far winning.

"Alright, Daan. What is the largest island in the world?" Alex asked her.

"Uhm, Australia?"

"Wrong!" I yelled

"No it isn't." Daan defended her answer but I was not having it.

"Yes it is. Australia is a continent, therefore not an island."

"What?"

"According to Britannica, an island is a mass of land that is both entirely surrounded by water and also smaller than a continent. By that definition, Australia can't be an island because it's already a continent." I said without hesitating.

Everyone was staring at me, not really sure how on earth I knew that.

"How on earth do you know all that?" Rue asked me in confusion.

The Rising Star - Alexia Putellas On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara