Beginning of something new

"These are the non checked ones, but the checked ones are kept on the shelf.  You should rather take a look at those first, than the others.  I did check them properly, but ,rechecking would be a better option." you guys have already guessed by whom this is said, obviously our workaholic Annirudh.  And on the other chair was sitting our Vihaan. He was spinning a pencil on the table. For literally God sake reasons!!  "The files of the Smith group are placed on the second last shelf from the left.  They are one of the most" "Are you even listening? " "I'm taking to you" "Mr. Vihaan Arora!" he shouted, finally bringing Vihaan to his senses.  "Uhmm.. Ya Ya " he said opening his eyes bright.  "I'm listening" he said assuring him.  "It didn't look like you were listening." Annirudh said giving him a side eye.  "Uh.. I.. I'm sorry! " he said in a serious expression.  Annirudh was a bit shocked.  He always saw him in a state which annoyed him the most, but today it looked vulnerable.  "Hey.. What happened bro..?  Everything's good..?" he asked getting concerned.  "Ya.. Everything is fine." he said with a smile.  "See.. If you believe that Manisha would actually think that I am cheating on her for you, then you should probably know how close we are, right..?" He said to him with a deep look.  He busted out in tears, like he has held them forever.  "What happened..?" Annirudh asked with his eyes wide.  "I get glimpses of her.  I don't know how long can I even tolerate this, I'm not sure my mind is in a good condition.  I have started getting sleepless nights. I don't know what has happened to me!" he said wiping his tears.

            "Don't you dare tell me that you are crying over that slu-" "Hey.. Don't say so OK. You can not use this type of words for her." Vihaan said.  "Ya.. Exactly!  First of all you cry for that.. 'Whatever' and now you are stopping me from telling anything about her, which is already true. Where did your words for 'Bros before ho*s' go..?" Annirudh said in anger.  "You don't know the memories I have with her." Vihaan said looking down.  "I guess one night stands are not called memories.." Annirudh said in a sarcastic way.  "Do you even know what you taking?" said the other in disagreement.  "Just tell me one thing. Did she ever say that she loves you? All she would have said would be 'I love your money and position.' Right..? "  "Annirudh you are taking it too far!" "Am I?  Or are you? " Both were screaming at each and would have murdered each other if the door would have not been knocked. Both the men looked at the door.  "Come in" said Annirudh.  A  smart looking girl dressed in quite decent outfit  came in.  "Yes" said Vihaan with enthusiasm, Annirudh glared at him. " Good morning sir. Sir may I know if the files of the Smith group are to be sent today..?" she said in a polite tone looking at Annirudh and completely ignoring Vihaan.  "They are being checked, and will be sent in a while, till then look for the other unchecked ones and send it to Karan for checking." he said in his always formal way.  "Sure sir." she said and nodded and turned around to leave. "Listen" said Vihaan.  "Yes sir!" she said in the same tone.  "Are you new around here..?  If yes, then I can show you around." Vihaan said in a playful way.  "No sir, I'm working here for the past 7 months." she said with a smile. Annirudh laughed but soon converted it into a cough. "You'll be given the files.  You can leave." Annirudh said.  "Thank you sir" she said and left. 

                   ~ Door locks ~

"Uhmm Uhmm.. (fake cough) What's it like being rejected buy your employee..?" Annirudh said laughing.  "Shut up!" he said getting annoyed.  "I just can't believe how quickly people can change emotions." he said in a fake dramatic accent.  "Very funny" Vihaan said in an annoyed way and left Annirudh laughing like a crazy man.  "You better stop humiliating me in front of  beautiful girls OK." he said and shut the door behind him.   He still was not in a good mood, but he knew that him spoiling his mood would do no good to him, so he went to a cafe to get himself something.  He entered the cafe, it was as usual, crowded with people but not too much. He went, gave his order and sat calmly thinking of nothing in particular.  "Here.. I'll take this seat." came a familiar voice. He didn't pay any attention to the voice, and resumed his thinking.  "Oh.. Shut up! Please." he heard the voice again.  And this time he turned around, and saw the most shocking thing.  He saw a girl in a pink kurti, with open hair and an extra piercing,  wearing matching jhumkas and giggling like a kid. "Riana..?" he whispered slowly.  He saw her with his eyes wide open. "Kavya!" one of the girls who were sitting with her shouted.  She turned around on the mention of her name.  she lifted her brows to the girl who called her name.  "Let's take a selfie na." the other girl said to her.  And then the girls were taking a selfie. When suddenly some men came to the other table.  One of the man looked at her.

        "You!" He said in shock.  She looked at him with wide eyes.  She tried to turn back and move but he caught her wrist.  "What are you doing here? " he asked her looking shock.  She stood there without saying anything. Tears started to roll down her cheeks.  "Don't show me your fake tears.  I won't fall for them this time."
"But sorry bhai! I just came here to get some coffee." she said wiping her tears.  "With all the group? I know a boy would also be here." the rough looking man said. Vihaan was sitting there confused on what was happening."But she didn't have a brother." Vihaan thought.  "Can you stop this drama here..?" one of the boys sitting there said. The rough looking man left her wrist.  "I'll handle you at home." he said clinching his teeth. She started moving slowly towards the table and ran towards the exit. Vihaan ran after her.

So.. I know the author updates once in a decade.. Lol.  Well to be honest, I didn't know what happened to me. I am a very active and jolly person.  But, I don't know how, but I became a quite introvert who didn't want to do anything, didn't talk to anyone, just sat alone with my guitar. plus I was not getting any ideas and didn't want you all to read something bad and curse me for the worst updates.(just a joke , you all are very supportive. <3) so.. Ya now the updates will be normal.. I just want you all to comment on the parts if possible. I like reading your comments and it also gives me confidence.  So.. Ya end of the chapter. Hope you all enjoyed it.  Vote if you like.  Comment your opinions.  Thank you for reading ❤❤✨✨