Attack

She received a lot of congratulations and blessings. She was more than happy to receive all of this. She was waiting eagerly for him to come home and he could congratulate her, although she had called and told him about this, but she wanted him to see her joy and to make him proud. Until then, she was getting bored so she decided to listen to her favourite music. She plugged in the headphones and started vibing. She was happily enjoying the music, unaware of the fact that someone was having their eyes on her. When the dawn came, he came home. She was on the terrace watering the plants. When he didn't find her in the house, he called her. She picked up the phone and he told her to come down. She agreed and came down to see him standing with his coat kept on the couch, his sleeves rolled up and a bouquet of flowers in his hand. He couldn't take off her eyes from him. She came out of her thoughts and went towards him. He held her hand and handed her the bouquet in a very romantic way. Her heart just melted like ice. He was about to kiss her when the door bell rang. He smiled and went to open the door downstairs. She smiled back and took the bouquet to the table near the window. She placed it there and was about to turn and go back but heard some tapping on the window. She stopped at her place. She looked back at the window, no one was there. She opened the window and saw it. She suddenly heard some glass shattering in the kitchen. She went there and to her surprise, no one was there. She started to feel a bit scared. She slowly started walking out of the kitchen, but suddenly, one of the flower vase came flying towards her head but missed it, and went direct into the wall changing art piece making it to break. She screamed to her lungs. He came running towards her from down and she saw him, she directly went to his arms. He held her tightly. He started patting her back gently to assure her that everything was alright. She didn't leave his hold until she was back to reality.

She was way too scared. This was the first time in her entire life when she faced such an attack. After she was normal, and out of the panic situation, he asked her what had happened. She explained him the whole thing. He nodded and called the cops. As the cops arrived, he informed everything to them. They listened to him and started asking the questions to Manisha. She informed them everything. After the investigation was over, she went towards him and hugged him tightly. He patted her head lightly. He comforted her. She felt safe around him. He told her to take some rest in his room, she agreed. As she went to her room, he came near the cops. "Now she's not here, you can tell me about the information." he said with a serious expression. "We got the information that he ran away.." one of the cops said. "How could you people be so irresponsible..?" he screamed in anger. "Sir we are sorry.. We tried everything, but we couldn't catch him." the other cop said. "Are you sure that the one that attacked my wife, was him..?" he asked. "We don't know sir, but we will find it out very soon." they said. "As soon as possible!" he said they nodded. As they left, he decided to cheer up her mood.

She was sitting on his bed, all scared and terrified. Suddenly, she heard a knock, she again got scared and held a pillow close to her chest. "It's me baby.. Relax!" she heard his soothing voice and got relaxed. She opened the door and saw him standing wearing an apron and a cup in his hand. She looked at him with confusion. "Just some hot chocolate for my love." he said with a smile. She couldn't help but blush at his words 'love'. He handed her the cup and sat besides her on the bed. She was peacefully having her hot chocolate when broke the silence. "When is your college beginning from..?" he asked. "By next week." she said and he nodded. "So I guess you will be free till then..?" he asked and she looked at him with confusion. He chuckled looking at her confused face. "I have some plans for tonight." he said. Her eyes turned wide. He looked at her. "Not that you dirty mind. I'm taking about a movie." he said and she made an "Oo" expression. "Well we can do that too.." He said with a smirk. "Annirudh..!" she said in annoyance and he laughed.
"Are you ready..?" he asked her before beginning the movie. "Wait a minute.. Which genre is this movie..?" she asked. "I think you will not like to know what genre it is.." he said rubbing the back of his neck. "What do you mean..?" she asked. "It's a horror movie.." He said. "No.. No.. This is not happening. Please, I don't watch horror movies. You could have taken a thriller movie. I will not refuse. But not a horror one please." she said to him pleading. "Are.. Trust me, it will be fun." he said and winked. "But.." "No.. Not another word. We will watch this and it's the final decision. And after all I'm here with you na. So why to fear? If you feel scared, just hide your face in my arms, OK..?" He asked and she still looked at him like she didn't trust him. He lightly chuckled at her face. "But this is cheating... I don't wanna watch it.." she said in slow yet complaining voice. He suddenly turned to her all serious. "Either we will watch this moves, or you are sleeping with me tonight." he said in a serious tone. "Let's watch the movie." she said innocently. He lightly laughed but not letting her know it. "Hmm.. Good girl." he said and they both started to watch the movie.

So.. Ya end of this chapter. I know I'm again late .. But now, I am free from the problem I had and will be able to update as per your choices.. Yay!! Anyways.. Whom do you think had attacked on her..? Was it someone she knew? And whom was our Anniruddh talking about..? We will see this in the next chapters. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Vote if you like. Comment your opinions. Thank for reading ❤❤✨✨