Vihaan Arora

"But still, you must have known her name atleast. "said Vihaan. "Ya.. I will ask them.. "said Annirudh in a calming voice."Is she beautiful..? " asked Vihaan with curiosity. "I have not seen her. " Annirudh said rubbing his neck again. "What an asshole you are..! " Vihaan said in a loud voice. "I said na it's very sudden. " Annirudh said in a very high tone. "But still, you neither know her name, nor seen her, and agreed to marry her. WOW!! " Vihaan said in a sarcastic way."I will get to know her with time, and as like I will have to spend time with her. (Annirudh chuckles) I will be all busy with my work all the time ."said Annirudh.

              "You are again busy babe..? " a woman's voice from Vihaan side came. "I have an urgent call, you can leave I will meet you later girl. "said Vihaan (kissing noises) "Byee" both said. "Sorry for the disturbance,  say what were you saying." said Vihaan acting like nothing just happened. "Again Vihaan..?" Annirudh said in an annoyed voice. "What?" Asked Vihaan. "The last time I talked to you, two days before, it was another girl." said Annirudh. "Like you have never been in a one night stand..? " Vihaan asked lifting his eyebrows. "Ya I have been but.. " Annirudh was saying but got cut in the middle of the sentence. "Ya then, you have been, keep quite then. " Vihaan said chuckling. "OK "Annirudh said in an annoyed voice. "OK fine, as you get her picture and all, send it to me too, don't enjoy alone." Vihaan said chuckling. "Ya Ya as if I am dying to see her." Anniruddh said. "You are.." Vihaan said and started to laugh. And then Annirudh got irritated and cut the call.

              Vihaan's introduction

   Vihaan Arora, is the one and only business partner of Anniruddh Singhania, and his best friend. There parents have also been friends, and that's how they became best friends.  Vihaan is somewhat a play boy. Who has a lot number of girls to have his physical relationship with. But , he believes in true love,(not like Anniruddh) but has never found one. He respects women. And only does any kind of physical touch only if the girl agrees. Many of them have also used him, for their profits, but still, he is a with too much sense of humor. He has a cute smile on his face always on his face, and that is what hides his pain. He never lets pain handle him. He always remains happy, no matter whatever happens. He is always there to support Annirudh in any situation. 

          Vihaan's introduction ends

So, Ya the chapter ends over here. Hope you guys enjoyed reading it. I have been observing the views getting high, but the likes are not increasing.. It disappoints me a bit.. But still , thank you everyone for your support ..vote if you enjoy reading. Comment your opinions. Stay happy, stay safe love you all ❤❤✨✨