Doubts!!

As Manisha went out of Shrishti's room, she saw Archana again standing there with an angry face."What did you just do to make my poor daughter shout...? " Archana said with hatred. "I didn't do anything mom.. You can go and ask her."Manisha replied simply. "Ya.. Ya.. That I am going to find out only. " Archana said.  And then as Archana went in to talk to Shrishti, Manisha waited outside to see what happened next. After few minutes,  she ended up hearing some noises of Shrishti shouting at Archana. "Fine.. I think I must not interfere.. "Manisha said to herself. After waiting for few more minutes, she saw Archana coming out of Shrishti's room with a sad face. She really felt bad for her but interfering would cause her more trouble. "Don't you know you have to clean the house after the guests have gone..? My daughter can't work and spoil her soft hands in the kitchen right..? " Archana said to Manisha. Like she used to do it when her marriage was not fixed, but still... "OK, I am going to do the cleaning stuff.. " Said Manisha with the usual expression.

                           Well, the scene was quite different here in the groom side. They were all talking and discussing about the girl and her family. "Ji.. Do you really think the girl is perfect for our Annirudh..? "said Sunaina Singhania , Anniruddh's mother. She is a kind women with no evil emotions. She always thinks good of everyone. "Why do you think so..? " asked Vijay. "Well, because Annirudh has not seen her yet.. Right..? " Sunaina said with a bit hesitation. "And you really think he will not like our choice..? " Vijay said smiling at her wife. "No.. No.. That's not the thing, but the thing is that don't you think she is a bit outspoken..? And this  shouldn't be the quality of a billionaire's wife.. Right..? And I even felt a bit of arrogance in her tone, when she asked water to her mother, like she was just commanding her mother to bring the water to her. " asked Sunaina. "You ladies were talking to each other right..? How would I know love.. ?" Said Vijay with a cute smirk on his face. "Stop doing it Ji..Our son is getting married, and your old age romance is not getting over." said Sunaina while blushing. Then both of them bust into laughter.

                              In the evening time, Ranjeet came back home. He had some important work so he went after the guests had gone. He returned home just to find Archana standing at the entrance with a huge angry face. "You were out all partying, and here I..? I had to clean the dishes. " Said Archana angrily with crocodile tears. "Manage your tongue women.. I wasn't partying out there, I was in the bank to withdraw money out of there.. " said Ranjeet. "Money..?  And for what..? " asked Archana. "Manisha's fees have to be cleared.  She had already won scholarships which costs us giving less amount of money.. But still her fees must be cleared right..? " explained Ranjeet. "Here your daughter's wedding is coming, and you are there spending money on that smelly rat..? Don't you dare give her even a penny! Like she is going to return it to you anytime!" screamed Archana. Manisha could hear this all from inside. She waited for her father to come inside , and as he came in,  she hugged him with tears in her eyes and said "There is no need to waste money now.. Dad.. I will manage from anywhere." "You are not a beggar to ask for money from peoples sweety, your fees for sure will be paid. " said Ranjeet. "Leave that, you haven't eaten anything since morning, come I will serve you food. " saying this, Manisha served her father the food.

    So yep, end of the chapter, it was a bit tough, editing and updating chapters early morning 😂😂 but still I enjoyed ❤  Again on promise, before 24 hours 😎😎😂😂 Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter too. Please vote if you enjoyed, please, it means a lot. Comment your opinion. Thank you so much for reading. Love you all ❤❤✨✨