Protected

As they entered to see her, his eyes moistened. He was seeing her in this vulnerable state.  He ran towards her and hugged her.  She wrapped her arms around him and let her tears flow.  After some time, he looked at her with love and care. "What happened to you love..?" he whispered in a very low and hitched voice. She closed her eyes and he made her rest her forehead on his nape.  He gently lifted her face by chin,  touched her lips with his, brushed them gently and then took her in a gentle kiss.  He passionately kissed her and wiped her tears off her cheek, and cupped her face lightly.  He then broke the kiss, and looked at her glittery hazel eyes and gently rubbed his thumb on her soft pink lips.  They both smiled at each other. But all of a sudden Annirudh remembered that Vihaan was also with him, so her turned to see him, but he was not standing there anymore.  The doctor had already said that she was alright and they could take her home after sometime.  He said her to rest there, he went outside just to see Vihaan looking outside the corner window.  He held his shoulder from back, and he turned.  "Why did you leave..?" Annirudh asked.  "You both were looking so good together, so I gave you some privacy." he said with a smile.  Annirudh hugged him.  He was firstly stunned but then he too patted his back brotherly.  When Annirudh pulled back, Vihaan looked at him for sometime.  "What..?" Annirudh asked.  "I don't want bhabhi to think that you're cheating on her with me OK..?" he said and laughed loudly.  "Very funny, come now." Annirudh said in sarcasm. 

          "How are you my sweet bhabhi..?" Vihaan said with his sweet voice.  "I'm good now." Manisha said with a smile.  "How did it happen Manu..?" Anniruddh asked with concern.  Manisha told them the whole story.  Annirudh went furious.  "He is not going to survive for long." he said in anger.  "Do you both know him..?"  she asked.  They both looked at each other for sometime.  "Do you really know who it was..?" she asked looking for a response but then, the doctor entered. They both looked at each other in relief.  After some rest, they went back to their house. The car stopped.  He helped her to move into their room. As Annirudh was helping him, Vihaan looked at them and gave a sad smile. 

                ~FLASHBACK BEGINS~

"Vihaan please..! Uhmm.. You're disturbing me!"

"From when have I started to disturb my love..?" Vihaan said in a playful way and hugged her from back snuggling in her neck. She giggled.

                              ~~

"Come na baby.. I wanna play badminton..!" she said in a childish way. "Coming sweetheart!" He replied with love.

                            ~~

"Are you sure about that..?" she said. "You are not anyone to ask!" He replied.

                            ~~

"You're the worst  person I have ever seen!"
                            ~~

"You think it was my fault!!"

                            ~~

"Vihaan save me..!  Vihaannn!!"

               ~FLASHBACK ENDS~

"Vihaan..?" Annirudh said shaking him to reality.  He opened his eyes and looked at both of them waiting for Vihaan as he had closed his eyes and was busy in his own world. "Hmm ya! Let's move.." he said casually.  They both nodded and all of them three went to the room.  Vihaan excused himself to use the washroom and went inside.  Annirudh looked into her eyes and said, "Now you're safe baby, and with me, you're "Protected" . He said.  She smiled and closed her eyes. He understood and kissed her gently.  Stroked her cheeks with his thumb.  He then left her lips and then went to her neck.  He gently licked her neck.  He saw some marks there.  He rubbed his fingers there gently.  They were engrossed in their world when Vihaan came out.  They both stopped seeing him.  "Quite desperate I see hmm?" he said teasing him.  "Please!" Annirudh said groaning.  "OK OK I'll leave!" Vihaan said laughing.  "But don't kill her tonight , OK? " Vihaan said laughing.  "You!!" Annirudh shouted.  Vihaan laughed and left. 

He sat down in his limo and told the driver to start driving.  Suddenly a notification popped his screen.  "Gift your partner a special gift in their birthday that they'll remember." he read this ad and smiled sadly.  "Why did it happen?  Was it my fault?  Was it her fault?" he said these In a low voice wiping away some warm tears. Soon he reached his place.  He went to his room and decided to take a warm shower.  He went inside the shower and thoughts started coming in his lonely head. 

                  ~Vihaan's p.o.v.~

Just another day when I'll go to sleep without you.  Don't you remember how much we loved each other..?  Another day of me listening to your favourite old Bollywood songs and trying to console myself.  My bed still smells like you.  Today morning I saw your earring under my bed which you may have forgotten. It was a bit twisted as you were trying to untangle it from your hair.  The  dark maroon colour in it matches the colour of the pillow which you chose saying "This is our pillow in which we will crawl together baby!" haha how good the time was.  I wish I could turn back time.  And you'll be mine again together.  I still remember how you used to force me to play badminton even though I hated it.  Still I played it because my love liked playing badminton.  How we used to play online games and I purposely let you win just to get a peck on my cheeks.  How we used to read books together in a single blanket sipping on our coffee.  How I used to show you the marks you used to leave on my neck and then hide your face with your palms. How cute!! How good everything was!

                      ~P. O. V.  Ends~

Soooooo I know I am late, sorry guys..  Anyways, whom do you think our Vihaan is thinking this much of? 🤔 🤔  well we will get to see it in the next chapters.  Anyways, how was this chapter?  Hope you all liked it.  Vote if you like.  Comment your opinions. Thanks for reading ❤❤✨✨