Fun talk

As they took Manisha's number, they decided to message her right away, and not wasting any time. 'Hi!' They texted. But there was no reply so they waited for some more minutes. Even after waiting for some time, when she didn't message back, they decided to call her. They called her and after some rings,  Manisha picked up the call.  "Hello... Who's there..?" Manisha asked in a sleepy voice. "It's us,  Surbhi and Shreya. " said Surbhi. "Oo" Manisha replied getting back into her senses. "How did you both manage to get my number..? " Manisha asked with confusion. "We got it from Shrishti bhabhi. " Replied Surbhi.  " So why are you guys calling me up so late..?" Manisha asked. "Cuz we wanted to talk and disturb you. " Shreya said and all of the three laughed. "We were actually about to ask you, if we could meet somewhere..? " Asked Shreya. "Uhmm.. Actually I am not allowed to anyone , or go out." Manisha replied in a sad tone.  "But, bhabhi always  hangs out with her friends..!" Surbhi marked. "Ya.. But, how did you guys find that out..?" Manisha asked with confusion.  " Instagram " both replied together . "We followed her account and saw the posts and highlights she had." shreya said.  "Oo" replied manisha. "BTW, what's your instagram account..? " Surbhi asked. "Actually, I don't have one.. " Manisha said. "It's OK, we will make you have one. " shreya said. Manisha was about to reply, but someone  knocked her rooms gate and she said them to call back later. They also understood her problem and hung up.

                    Manisha's side

  She went  up to check who was there, she opened the door just to see Archana standing there angrily.  "Who was there on the call..? " Archana asked. "Uhmm no one... " She said with hesitation.  "Who was there on the phone with whom you were laughing and giggling? " Archana asked. "No one.. " Manisha said again. "We are getting your sister married, and here you are talking to boys all night..?  From when is this happening..? " Archana asked.  "I swear no one was there..? " Manisha said proving herself innocent. "Like I am a deaf." Archana asked.  Manisha really wanted to prove that she was innocent so she finally spoke out for herself.  "And what about Shrishti di talking to someone all night..?" Manisha asked.  "My daughter doesn't do that. And who teaches you these things..? Huh..? "  Archana asked shouting.  "I have heard her talking to someone all night long. " Manisha said. "So you spy on my daughter..?"  Archana said changing the topic.  "No.. I didn't say anything like that." Manisha said about to cry.  " You just did! Now keep your mouth shut and sleep, you gave lot of work to do tomorrow!" Saying this Archana left the room.  Manisha wanted to cry but then she remembered that she was used to this.  False allegations, scoldings for no reason, partiality and all of these.

     After scolding Manisha, Archana went to check on her daughter.  She went there and saw the door open. She saw  her talking with someone near the window. " I already said that.  Please I don't want to.. " she said that and then turned back after feeling someone's presence. She saw Archana standing and then says on the phone. "Listen, I will call you later! " she said that and cut the phone. "Who was that..? " Archana asked.  "Oh please mom, let me have atleast some privacy,  fixing my marriage wasn't just enough, that now you will come to my room to check at night..?" Shrishti said shouting. "But beta, you must not talk to your friends this late at night, you are going to get married! You will now.. " Archana was about to complete her sentence ,but Shrishti interrupted in between.   "Ya ya,  your stupid explanations, I don't need that, please!"  Shrishti shouted at her mother. Archana also felt bad and left the room.

  Ya so, that's it for today. I am so so so so so sorry guys for late update, I was busy these days with some study stuff at school. Happy belated new year friends. May you have an year full of happiness and whatever you wish for .  Please vote if you like  it means a lot . Comment your opinions.  Thanks for reading.  Stay happy, stat safe  love you all ❤❤✨✨