The accidental meeting

Manisha tried to go to her father, but Archana was forcefully holding her. And next, she knew was to make some tea for the guests, and Ofc she wouldn't be credited for it. Anyways, she didn't even want to be credited, she just like doing what was given her as a work. "This should be the best tea you ever made in life." Archana said ordering her. She still followed her with her innocent face. She indeed prepared the best tea she has ever made. And then Shristi entered the kitchen and asked her for the cups arranged on the tray. Then she was about to go out but Manisha said "All the best Di!" Shrishti looked at her in a annoyed face and said "What am I going to give.. An exam..?" Manisha then became a bit sad. She was just trying to support her, but still like always Shrishti ignored her. Then she went out of the kitchen. And then Manisha started trying to hear what was going on outside.

"Who prepared this beautiful tea..? " some unknown voice was telling this. "Shrishti made it. My daughter is not only beautiful, but also highly talented." She heard these from inside. First she got angry and sad, but suddenly out if nowhere, she started laughing. "Di is of course highly talented, she knows how to burn a toast properly!" she said to herself while laughing. And suddenly she heard someone coming inside, and then she saw two girls almost 2 years younger than her coming in. One of them looked a bit taller with a bit dark complexion, and the other one with a bit light complexion (your author is not a racist, just for identification) They saw her their from back, and started asking her, who she was. "Who are you..? What are you doing in here..? " One of the girl said.

Manisha didn't show her face till now, she answered without looking at them. "I am Shrishti Di's sister!" she said "Your voice is so sweet" the other one said. "Thank you" Manisha said while turning her face towards theirs, so that they could see. "WOW!! " They both almost screamed the moment they saw her. "You are so beautiful." They said together. "Thank you again" Manisha said blushing. "Are you Shrishti's own sister..? Cuz you don't look like her, you look far more better than her." one of them said. "No I am not her own sister, she is my step sister." Manisha said. "Oh I see. " the other one said. "So let us also introduce us." They said together. "I am Shreya, and she is my twin Surbhi. And we are Anni bhaiya's cousins. " The taller one said. "But you both don't look same..? " Manisha asked with a bit hesitation. "Ya we don't look identical. We just twins. " The other one said with a wink. "Well, please don't say anyone that you both saw me... Or else I will be scolded." Manisha said with some fear. "But why?" One of them said with confusion. " I will say it later, please " Manisha said calming them both."OK, as you wish hottie!" They both said again with a wink. Manisha blushed again and all three of them started laughing, and then they both left.

OK so this is the end of the chapter. Your author always keeps the promise 😎😎 I said for a quick update, and update before 24 hours. So will soon see another update. Please vote, if you like it. It encourages me to upload the next part. Won't keep you all waiting for too long. Till then stay safe, stay happy. LOVE YOU ❤❤✨✨