Shocked

She woke up next morning, checked the time, it was 4 : 57 am.  She had the habit of waking up early. She sat down on the bed, still in fear.  She then decided to go and fresh up herself. So,  she did all the washroom stuff and took a shower.  Almost at 6 :45,  Sunaina came to the front door of the room with a tray with some tea. Unfortunately, the door wasn't locked.  Manisha was cleaning the floor when Sunaina entered the room.  She became very happy to see her daughter-in-law  had already woke up this early morning and was doing house chores.  Although, it wasn't needed, there were lots of maids to do these things,  but still she was happy to see that her daughter-in-law was simple and didn't have any attitude.

                                Manisha didn't realize when Sunaina entered the room, she was busy doing her work, it was her habit to keep her stuff always clean.  As Manisha turned front,  Sunaina saw her face.  "Who are you..?" as Manisha heard these words, she froze in her place.  She did an eye contact for seconds and then fell at Sunaina's feet and started crying she placed the tray on the table and picked her up gently and firstly hugged her. "Say me what happened beta.." Sunaina said calming her.  And then manisha explained everything to her.  "And they forced you to marry my son..?"  Sunaina asked.  "I couldn't refuse, my father begged me for it.." saying this Manisha started crying again.  "It's OK,  it's OK.. Don't worry,  nothing will happen to you.. I am here.."  Sunaina said and gently patted her head. 

              Sunaina took Manisha to her room.  She was sitting there and suddenly someone opened the gate. Her breath stopped.  "Bhabhi..!"  some familiar voices shouted with joy. She turned back and saw Surbhi and Shreya there.  "Manisha di..?" they both almost shouted in shock.  They first of all locked the door and came sat to her.  "Are you the one married to Bhaiya...?" asked Surbhi.  "Are you our bhabhi..?" asked shreya.  "Ya" she said. They both were shocked as well as happy to hear this.  Then Manisha explained them everything.  "Sounds like a movie.." Shreya said.  "Please don't say this to anyone..!" Manisha said.  "You can trust us, we won't say it to anyone.." Surbhi said.  "BTW,  you know what bhabhi, we really wanted you to be our bhabhi.  Shristi was not bhaiya's type.  We all really happy to see you here.. " Surbhi said this.  They both were talking to Manisha to make her feel relaxed, but suddenly, someone knocked the door..