Caught

Both Manisha and Jahanvi were enjoying the movie, but Annirudh was really getting bored. He was waiting for the movie to get over as soon as possible. "Are you even enjoying the movie..?" Annirudh asked to Manisha with an annoyed face. "Ya.. Are you enjoying it..?" She asked. He yawned. "Seriously..?" he said with the same annoyed face. Manisha laughed a bit and kissed his cheek lightly. He immediately put his head properly looking straight towards the screen.

                   ~Anniruddh's p.o.v.~

"Did she just kiss my cheek..? Wait.. Why am I blushing? Isn't it normal for me..? Like I already have had one night stands. I shouldn't react this way to anyone's touch. Wait.. Did I just overreact on her kiss? No!! I can't do that. I have to maintain the strictness. I don't know why am I even falling for her. I need to act serious. What if it's one of her plan to gain my trust? I can't trust her this easily, but who won't melt at those dazzling hazel eyes. That cute smile, and that innocent face. I don't think she can cheat someone. From when did I start to trust people..? I can't loose my control. I just have to maintain my distance, or else I'll be again heartbroken.."

(Annirudh was still busy in his thoughts  when there was an intermission,  and suddenly Manisha got up from her seat.)

"Is she going somewhere? Where..? Oh.. She might be going to the washroom man. Come on, she's too a human, can't she go to the washroom? You are getting crazier Anni. You need to go for a therapy.  

      (She stood up in a way that a bit of her dress got lifted up for some seconds,  showing some area of her thighs. She didn't notice it,  but Annirudh did.  He gasped  seeing her soft thighs. She adjusted her dress in a  usual way,  not knowing what he had seen,  and walked out.) 

                      "Wait... a minute.. Did she just lift her dress knowingly to show her thighs to me..?  No no.. She didn't do it intentionally.  It was just a mistake.  That's it.  You should stop thinking about it.  But,  why didn't she react on it?  Like she should have passed that usual awkward smile she gives whenever she is embarrassed.  Wait,  is it a signal?  Did she just signal me to come to her? I think yes!  I should go before the intermission ends."

                   ~End of p.o.v.~

Annirudh walked outside the theatre as fast as he could.  Jahanvi noticed this and just couldn't take this suspense anymore.  "Why did he move out only after Manisha went out? I'm sure that these guys are hiding something." thinking this,  she too moved out of the theatre.  Here, Annirudh was on his way,  when he saw Manisha coming out from the ladies washroom.  She was kind of shocked to see him here as the gents part of the washroom was on the exact opposite side. The place was empty,  this made her a bit uncomfortable.  She passed a smile,  he smiled back.  But before she could ask him anything,  he grabbed her hand,  pulled her close and locked their lips. She was totally shocked by this and didn't expect this at this time.  She was standing there still with not knowing what to do. He was as rough, as he wanted to do it from years.  His kiss showed desire.  The need,  the want,  the urge to get more and more from her.  He slipped his hand on the back of her dress. She clutched his shirt hard, trying to pull him away, but no.  He didn't stop.  After some time,  he left her lips,  to let her breathe.  They both were panting,  but Manisha was panting hardly.  She could hardly breathe. After taking some long breathes,  she looked at his eyes.  He looked back.  His eyes were shinning like never before,  the thing which she could see in them,  was "LOVE" She really felt good at this moment but then she realised,  that this wasn't the right place for this.  She pushed him away.  He took her hand back and again pulled her and brought her to a corner.  Her back was touching the wall and her body was all pressed by his. She again tried to move him,  but he made her back face his face and held her stomach tightly.  Her hands went straight to the wall and he started nuzzling his nose on her shoulder from back. Although she had tried to push him away,  but she again started feeling the same comfort.

                   "What are you guys doing!!" They heard Jahanvi's voice from back when Annirudh suddenly pulled away.  Jahanvi came forward towards them "No-nothing..  We were ah.. Just.." Manisha tried to explain.  "What?  What were you doing making her face the wall..?" Jahanvi asked Annirudh.  "Nothing..  He was just putting this necklace on." Manisha lied pointing at a necklace on her neck.  "Really?  It didn't look like that from that side.  Were you just putting the necklace..?" Jahanvi asked suspiciously.  "Jahanvi,  he's my brother." Manisha whispered in Jahanvi's ear.  "Let's go in,  the movie is going to start." Manisha said making everyone move towards the theatre.  Jahanvi was still staring at Annirudh with a suspicious face.  Annirudh noticed it.  "What?" he asked getting annoyed.  "Nothing.." she replied in a sarcastic tone.  Annirudh rolled his eyes and moved towards the theatre. All of them reached the theatre room and sat on their respective places.  There was still some time left for the movie to start.  "There's time left for the movie to start.  Do you guys want something?" Annirudh asked with a strict face.  "Yep!  I want a popcorn." Jahanvi said.  "Caramel?" He asked.  "Hmm" Jahanvi replied.  "Fine! You want something?" he asked looking and smiling at Manisha.  "A soft drink, please.." she said with an innocent face.  "Oh please,  there's no need to say please.. I'll get it for you." he smiled and went out.   "Wow" Manisha said.  "What?" Jahanvi asked.  "You guys just talked a bit without fighting!" she said laughing.  "Really?" Jahanvi said and rolled her eyes.  Manisha laughed really hard.  After less than a minute,  he came in with the stuff they asked for.  He handed them the things and sat on his seat. 

OK.. So update after so long.. Sorry for that.  I'll update regularly from now..  I was a bit busy and was away from my place..  I've been replying to some of your beautiful comments.  I really liked when you guys comment something. Thanks for the love you guys have showed me even when I couldn't give regular updates.  Love you all for that.  You guys are great.  Anyways,  hope you guys enjoyed reading it.  Vote if you like. Comment your opinions.  Thanks for reading ❤❤✨✨