Conversations..

After he reaches his room in fuming anger, he starts to punch the wall in frustration. And after few punches, he stops and sits on the bed. He keeps quite for some seconds. And then goes towards a shelf in the corner. The shelf was full of beer, whine, rum, Champaign and so on.. He then picks up a bottle of old monk rum, and places it on the glass table in front of the couch, grabs a glass kept on the same shelf. He then sits on the table and starts pouring his drink in. He was about to drink it, when his phone rang,  he saw the name and ignored it. Again the phone rang. He again saw the name and threw it on his bed. And after 5-6 times of ignoring it, he finally grabs his phone from the bed and again sits back on the couch and takes the call.

                "What?" Annirudh said in his angry, arrogant, and this time drunk tone. "I think you are drunk Mr." a somewhat rough and cute voice replied from the other side. "None of your business, just tell me why did you call..? " Annirudh replied shouting. "Chill man, tell me the reason of your drinking.  Cuz you just drink in stress, you ain't a drunkard, drinking everyday." The other voice replied. And suddenly, Annirudh's hard tone changed into vulnerable tone. He started explaining. "Yaar, they have fixed my marriage. I don't want to get married now. I have a lot of responsibilities to handle now." Annirudh said and then the other side replied "Well that's good!  Actually great!" After hearing this, Annirudh got angry again. " And why do you think so..? " He said in an angry tone. " A opportunity to have sex everyday, and whenever you want. " saying this, the man on the other side chuckled and laughed. "Stop your perverted mind right there itself  Mr. Vihaan Arora. Don't think I am going to have it with her!" said Annirudh with an uncomfortable tone. "Hmm.. Like you are this innocent!" he said lifting his eyebrows. "Like you know me properly! " Annirudh said shouting." Oh come on,  I am your best friend. And I know every single thing of you." Vihaan said showing his rights. " You are just my business partner. " Anniruddh replied. " Yeah then why are you saying your problem to me..? " He said laughing. Annirudh got irritated and cut the call.

                    "I am sorry!" Vihaan said laughing. He had called him again after Annirudh had cut the call. "So, what's the name of my bhabhi..? " Vihaan asked with excitement "Don't call her that, please. " Annirudh said him in a warning tone. "OK, but still them her name to me." Vihaan asked. "I don't know..! " Annirudh said rubbing his hand on his neck. "What the....? " Vihaan said in confusion. "Uhmm.. Ya..  I don't know her name." Annirudh said. "And you agreed to have sex with her..? " Vihaan said. "Shut up Vihaan!" Annirudh said in an annoyed voice. "OK sorry sorry, I mean you agreed to marry her..? " said Vihaan ." Ya, it's so sudden, I don't know what to do.. " Annirudh said in a sad tone.

  Yep!  Over this chapter, sorry for late update, was busy with some assignments. Will soon update another chapter.. Anyways, what do you think his best friend is like..? 🤨🤨 To know it all, keep reading.. Vote if you like, means a lot. Comment your opinion. Thank you for reading. Stay happy, stay safe love you all ❤❤✨✨