Tease

Both looked at the door.  And then Manisha asked.  "Who's there..?" she asked.  "it's us bhabhi." she heard Surbhi's voice.  She opened the door. Surbhi and Shreya were standing there.  They entered a bit of the room.  "Did you try the dres- Wait,  bhaiya's there too..?"  Shreya said after seeing Annirudh sitting on the bed. "I think we interrupted something." Surbhi said. "No no.. It's fine.. You didn't interrupt anything.. Come in please." Manisha said with a smile.  And then three of the ladies started laughing.  They came in and sat down.  "Why are you wearing this coat inside here..?  Isn't it hot..?" Shreya asked.  "Ya actually it is.. I think I must remove it."  Saying this,  Annirudh started removing his coat. And then he remembered about the mark and didn't remove it.  "Let it be.." He said.  And then suddenly Sunaina entered the room.  "Surbhi, Shreya.. You have a video call from your mother.. She wants to talk" Sunaina said with a smile. She handed them the phone.  And they both went out to talk. They called Manisha also with them and she walked out.  And then Sunaina came in where Anniruddh was sitting.

"Anni..!" Sunaina said.  "Hmm" Annirudh replied.  "How are things going on..?" Sunaina asked.  "What do you mean..?" Annirudh asked with confusion.  "I mean..  Are you both happy with each other..?" Sunaina asked.  "Mom..  It's just 2 days of our marriage.. I will take some time.."  Annirudh said.  "OK.. But, just remember,  she is also someone's daughter.  Don't hurt her at any cost."  Sunaina explained.  "I know it maa.  But what happened is not normal right..?" Annirudh said with a sad face.  Only Sunaina knows the shy and childish side of him.  "I know but, everything will get better with time. Sunaina said and Annirudh hummed in reply.  "What happened son? Are you really sick..?"  Sunaina asked out of nowhere.  "No I am not.. Why..?" he asked.  "It's hot here, and you are wearing a coat.  "It's just.. Nothing.. I mean..  I like this coat and.. A-a..  Doesn't this colour suit me..?" Anniruddh said with an innocent look and smile. "Son.. You can fool anyone, but not your mother.. Just say it.  Are you sick..?" Sunaina said  getting really serious. "No mom.. There is nothing..!" he said . "Then remove the coat." Sunaina said. "Why..?" he said smiling faking his worry.  He denied but she forced him to remove it.  And finally his shirt was revealed.

     She saw it and kept still for some seconds. "Oh so this is why you weren't opening it.  And I thought you were sick." Sunaina said laughing.  "No mom please it's not what you think. " Annirudh said.  "So.. You have already reached till here and I was worrying for your relation."  Sunaina said again laughing.  "Mom please,  it's not what you think.. "  Annirudh said.  "It's fine son.  You don't need to hide it." Sunaina said with a smile.  "And come down to eat when you are hungry." she said with a smile.  "But mom.." He was about to say but she left chuckling.  "Ahh! Why the fuck am I being blamed here.  It's all her fault.  Let her come and I'll show her what's right..!" he said in an angry manner. 

So.. Ya.. That's the end of the chapter.  What do you guys think.. Who did that mark on his shirt..?  Comment your opinions.. He is annoyed of being teased about being romantic with his wife 😂😂 but he actually wasn't. Anyways,  hope you guys enjoyed reading. Vote if you like..  Thanks for reading ❤❤✨✨