Mine, is yours..

He was sitting there with her in the passenger seat. There was an awkward silence in the car.  He tried making an eye contact with her but she was still crying.  Her head was facing down. He bent down to see her face.  It was fully red with tears flowing down her cheek. He saw her in this condition and couldn't control himself.  He wanted to wipe away those tears, but he needed to maintain his roughness.  He cleared his throat and said.  "Why are you crying?"  he said and waited for her reply.  But she didn't reply.  "Didn't I ask something?" he said in his rough tone.  Her sobs went a bit louder.  Now, he just couldn't control it.  He put his hand on her shoulder lightly.  "Manisha.. Tell me, why are you crying..?" he asked in a very soft voice.  "I.." she again started crying.  "It's ok.. Just tell  me, why are you crying." he said grabbing her hand in his hand lightly.  "You will hurt me" she said with her trembling voice. "No.. Why would I?" he said getting closer to her.  "Because.. I didn't listen to you." she said in a low voice.  "Don't think that.. I'll never hurt you.  Neither physically, nor mentally.  I promise.. OK?" he said giving her a smile.  She nodded lightly.  The ride was again silent.  After some time,  they reached their house.  Before Annirudh could open the door of his side,  Manisha opened her side's door and went inside. 

              ~Anniruddh's p.o.v.~

I was in my office,  doing my work as usual,  but then I remembered that I had to go home for dinner tonight.  I mostly had my food outside. But today, I really wanted to sit with her, talk to her properly,  and try to be like a normal couple.  I checked the time,  it was 7:15 p.m. I went home to go see her.  I entered the house, only to find her room empty.  I knocked on her room's bathroom,  but she wasn't even there.  Where would she go now,  at this time.  Isn't it too late.  I started searching every place in the house.  I was getting crazy with everything second passing by,  and then I remembered, she has a phone.  I can call her.  I immediately took my phone out and called her.  Thank god,  she picked up the call.  I was relieved to hear her voice. I really wanted to know where she was at this time.  But her reply shocked me. Did she just say that she didn't know where she was?  I totally lost it.  I unwillingly,  shouted at her.  I got into the car and told the driver to go near the library. Wait.. Wasn't I too much rude..  I mean she just wanted to go to the library.  That's it. I can't cage her right.  I think I should go and apologize to her.  I reached the place and saw her, all scared.  I knew it was because of me. I was going towards her when someone blocked my way,  I don't know who she is.  She stated giving me a lecture, I was getting angry,  of course,  this girl can not scold me or tell me whatever she wants, doesn't she know my position.  That was it,  I couldn't handle her attitude any more. I looked at Manisha,  she was crying.. Because of me.  She then came and sat in the car.   I tried to ask her why she's crying,  although I knew it was because of me.  She is scared of me.  She doesn't like me.  Of course,  who is going to like you if you treat them like this. As the car stopped,  she went inside, not wanting to see me.  It hurts and I know it's my fault...

                  ~End of p.o.v.~

He also came inside the house.  He went to her room,  it was open.  He went inside but she wasn't there.  He then heard some water sound from the bathroom.  He waited there for her to come out of the washroom.  After some time,  she came out,  she was kind of surprised to see him sitting there.  "This man was hell serious some time ago,  and look at him now,  full of concern." she said in her mind.  She stopped there and didn't come to him.  He looked at her and got up. He started moving towards her,  she got a bit scared.  "I won't hurt you. I swear!  Just come here once!" he said and she slowly walked towards him. He quickly hugged her as soon as possible.  After some seconds,  he felt her tiny hands wrapping around him.  A smile formed up on his face.  He started nuzzling his nose on her shoulder. She was kind of shocked of his reaction.  "Uhmm.. Annirudh.." she said and he hummed, but did not stop nuzzling.  "Wh-What are you doing..?" she asked pushing him back,  but it didn't work.  "Shh! Just keep quite and enjoy." he said and she felt his tongue on her neck. Her eyes widened by his sudden work.  "Stop!" she said and this time he stopped,  he moved away from her.  "I'm.. Ah.. Sorry.." he said rubbing the back of his neck.  His cheeks were a bit red.  "Is he blushing?" she thought and smiled.   "We need to talk" he said all of a sudden becoming serious. She nodded but was a bit scared by this sudden change in behavior. "Why don't you use my cars?" he asked her in a calm tone.  "Uhmm.. Because.. You already thought that I was a gold digger... So,  I thought it would be better to stay away from your luxury." she said which left him still.  He didn't move for some seconds.  Then he finally spoke.  "Hey.. I'm sorry for telling those things, I swear I don't think that you're a gold digger.  Whatever is mine,  it's yours too. You got it?"  he said and she nodded.  "So you can talk for hours with mom and those twinnies, but not with me." he said in a serious tone.  "That's nothing like that.." she said in a low voice.  "So why don't you speak in front of me..?  Why do you always nod?" he said coming closer.  "I.. Nothing.. That's nothing.. I just didn't know what to say.. So I nodded." she said innocently.  His smile suddenly turned into a smirk.  "See.. If you don't know how to use that tongue,  I'll teach you that." he said. She understood the meaning and widened her eyes.  He stepped forward but suddenly, a call came on his phone. 

So.. That's the end of this chapter.  I'm trying to update as much as possible. Hope you guys understand.  Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this.  Vote if you like.  Comment your opinions.  Thanks for reading ❤❤✨✨