Daughter-in-law

"I can't believe you people are keeping her with you..!" Annirudh said looking at Manisha, who is still hiding her face in her Vail.  "She is our daughter-in-law,  she is the pride of our house. " Vijay said but again got cut off by Annirudh.  "She is just a cheater..!"  Annirudh shouted and went back to his room.

                                  "Don't mind him, he is quite  arrogant.  And Sunaina told me everything. You don't have to worry about him, he won't dare to do anything to you!" Vijay said this explaining to Manisha.  She nodded and was about to go, but Sunaina stopped her.  "Won't you see the face of our daughter-in-law..?" Sunaina said this to Vijay.  "Uhmm ya.. Sure.. If she's comfortable.." Vijay said and Sunaina turned Manisha's face towards Vijay, and pulled up the Vail which was hiding her face for so long.  Her bright face was visible now, and some of her dark brown hair came forward.  Her pink and soft lips were looking adorable. The eyes were closed and her beautiful thick lashes were looking amazing.  And then she opened her eyes. Showing her shining   and twinkling hazel eyes.

                                    Vijay saw her, and was still for some seconds. And then he moved his eyes away "N.. Nice..!  You are nice..!" Vijay said this with a smile.  And after that, both the twins, and Manisha left.  Now,  only Sunaina and Vijay were left in the hall.  "Listen..!" Vijay said to Sunaina.  "Ya, say.." Sunaina responded.  "Isn't she much more beautiful than Shrishti..? She looks more like Annirudh's type." Vijay  said to her.  "Ya.. That's what I was also thinking. " after some more conversations, they left for their room.

         Surbhi and Shreya took Manisha to their room. "You know bhabhi, we really wanted you to become our bhabhi, and not Shrishti.  You are better.." Shreya said.  "Ya..!" Surbhi  added. "Uhmm.. But I am scared of Annirudh." Manisha said in a scared tone. "He won't do anything,  he just acts hard,  he isn't that bad." Shreya explained to her.  "And you also have a damn hot body..!" Surbhi added with a wink.  "Ya,  just one seductive touch on his shoulders, and he'll be dead." Shreya said.  Manisha laughed and blushed and felt good that she got someone to talk to. 

             Annirudh had left, so they dropped Manisha to her room .  She rested for sometime there, and then she thought to go to Sunaina's room to talk to her.  She was almost going to open the door, when someone knocked on it.  "OMG..!  Is it him..?"  She thought in her mind.  And then with some courage, she asked "Who is it..?"  she waited for few seconds. "It's me Shreya, bhabhi.." she opened the gate and she saw her all ready.  "You get ready okay, we both and  Sunaina Masi are going to shopping, and you also have to join us..  So better get ready.  She tried to deny, but she forcefully made her agree to it.. 

                    "How is this one..?" Surbhi asked to Manisha, showing her a yellow top..  "Nice, but I think that purple one will suit you more.." she said.  "Ya.. It will look better"   Shreya said.   They all were currently shopping in a mall.  They had very much fun time together.  Manisha wasn't buying anything, but they forced her to buy some branded clothes.  She tried to pay with her own savings, but Sunaina didn't let her do that.  Whatever she bought, was from her card.   After that,  Shreya  and Sunaina went to get some ice-cream.  And Surbhi and Manisha were still roaming in the mall.  "Bhabhi..!" Surbhi called her out. She came to her.  "Buy it for yourself..!" Surbhi said showing her a night dress for newly weds.  It was clearly written there   'For Honeymoon'   Manisha stared at her.  Surbhi laughed very hard.  "I am sure bhaiya will appreciate it..!" she said and laughed.   "Oh  please Surbhi... Don't do it.."  Manisha said, she was blushing and they both started laughing very hard.  Until then, Sunaina and Shreya also came with the ice-cream and after enjoying it, they went to the car. They reached home, and it was  almost 8:30 p.m. They were  already full, so didn't have anything, with the regular routine, helping the maid prepare the food, also talking to them, so they also feel a bit friendly.  And almost at 10, they all went to sleep.