Leaving

She looked at the door. She wiped her tears, and went to open it. She saw Surbhi standing there. "Hey, you were crying..?" Surbhi asked to her in a calm voice patting her back. "No no.. I am not." Manisha said faking a smile. "Come in na.." Manisha said. They both sat on the bed. "Don't lie.. You were crying right..?" Surbhi asked and Manisha nodded. "Did he hurt you..?" "No no.. Why would he?" Manisha smiled. "I know he is cruel. But sometimes he is good. I know he can hurt someone, but also cure someone. Did he beat you..?" Surbhi asked. "No.. He didn't beat me. But I don't know why, I feel unsafe and uncomfortable when he is near." Manish said. "I can feel you. I know it is awkward to go to someone whom you don't even know and give all of your life to him. Whatever he does, even if he says you not to say anyone, say it to me. I will always be there to help you." Surbhi said and hugged her. "Thank you" Manisha said between her sobs.

~Next morning~

"All ready..?" Sunaina asked Manisha and she nodded. Everyone was standing near the car. It was time for Annirudh and Manisha to leave. "Will miss you so bad na!" Shreya said and hugged Manisha. Meanwhile Surbhi went near Annirudh and motioned him to come close. He bent down and brought his ear close to her mouth. "Enjoy your honeymoon." she whispered in his ear and winked at him. "You!" He looked at her with annoyed eyes, but didn't shout. She again winked and went to Manisha. "Don't be scared of him OK!" Surbhi said to Manisha and she nodded. "And sometimes get into some romantic conversations also." she said chuckling. Manisha looked at her. "And don't forget to use his credit card." Surbhi said and they both started laughing. "If you are done having fun, can we go..?" they heard Annirudh. Manisha nodded, hugged everyone and went into the car. She waved everyone a byee and left. The driver was in the front seat and as his mother was also there, he had no other option other than sitting with her in the passenger seat. Some time later, He was busy scrolling in his phone when suddenly he felt some touch on his shoulder. He slowly turned his head and saw Manisha's head on his shoulder. She was asleep. A small smile was formed on his lips.

~Annirudh's p.o.v.~

"Why is she so cute. I can't help but stare at her. She is asleep now on my shoulders. I don't know why but I sometimes want things this way. She in my arms. One of my hand holding her waist tightly, other holding the back of her neck. Her arms folded around my neck. Her beautiful hazel eyes staring direct into my dark ones, with love and affection, and not with any feeling of betrayal. My lips touching her soft ones. I bite her upper lip with my teeth, not hardly, but still rough, and she moans in pleasure. I remove it and then again push my lips into hers and start moving them passionately. She gasps and my tongue goe-" "Sorry" Manisha said pulling her head back and sitting back properly realising that she was just sleeping on his shoulders. He just hummed.

"Shit man! I was so close to the kiss. Girl can't you even let me kiss you in my thoughts..?" he thought this again. After some more time, they reached in front of a huge villa. She couldn't help but stare at the beautiful place. "Come!" He said and went out. She thought that he would open the gate for her but he didn't. She walked inside with him.

OK.. So. I did the update, will really try to update as much as possible. Hope you all liked this part. Vote if you like, comment your opinions. Thanks for reading . Thank you ❤❤✨✨