School friend

Only few minutes into the movie and she had already started to get scared. He slightly chuckled looking at her all scared and innocent face.  She glared at him.  He rubbed the back of his neck.  She gently elbowed him and he laughed.  When a jumpscare came, she directly hid her face in his chest.  He felt it so cute.  He started rubbing her hair lightly.  She didn't have the courage to turn back towards the screen.  "Annirudh..!" she said gently.  "Yes sweetheart.." he replied with a smile.  "Can we stop it now..? I'm totally scared." she said.  He understood her discomfort and agreed.  He switched off the movie and then she started walking towards her room.  He stopped her from behind by calling her name. She turned towards him.  "Can we stay together.. Please..?" he asked.  She felt her cheeks getting heated.  She couldn't help but nod in a 'Yes'. He became more than happy.  He immediately held her hand lightly and guided her to his room. She sat on his bed but when he saw that she was feeling a bit hesitant,  he went towards the window and removed the curtains for the moonlight to directly come in. She smiled.  He got back to his place when she suddenly spoke.  "May I ask a question..?" she asked.  "You just did!" he said.  "OK.. So may I ask two..?" she again ask.  "You just did!" he said.  "Well I know.. Now I will ask may I ask 4 questions and you will say 'You just did!' and then I'll ask when and you'll say now..!" she said in a single breath.  He laughed very hard. This was the first time she saw him laughing like a kid.  She felt good.  He then cleared his throat and came back to a maintained state. There was an awkward silence now.  He knew it that she was scared of horror movies,  and he loved to take that advantage.  He loved when she hid her face in his chest after being scared. "So.. What was your question..?" he asked.  "Nothing.. Let's sleep!" she said.  "Sleep together..?" he asked. "No..no.. I was a asking a question." she said and he chuckled.  "Ask" he said.  "Uhmm.. When is your birthday..?" she asked and he looked stunned.  "And.. Why are you asking this..?" he said trying to hide his smile. "Like this only, why is it a crime..?" she asked in an annoyed voice.  "You know I love it when you are free around me,  and when you don't doubt my emotions." He said caressing her hair.  She froze, but at the same time loved his caring nature.  She smiled. He kissed her forehead and then proceeded to her lips.  He bit her lower lip lightly and she moaned.  He immediately felt weak.  Before he would loose his control, he broke the kiss, caressed her cheek lightly and went towards the  huge couch to sleep.  She didn't understand why he stopped, and with that question she slept. 

           Today was her first day of college.  She was somewhat excited and somewhat nervous. She was bringing the breakfast to the table when she saw him coming towards the table.  He smiled and greeted her good morning.  She smiled too and greeted him back.  "So.. Today, is your first day of college right..?" he asked and she nodded.  "OK so.. I'll drop you there today..." he said and she tried to deny, but he didn't listen.  Finally, they reached there and she bid a bye to hid and she went inside.  He smiled like an idiot but hid it from her.  Here,  Manisha was standing in front of the huge building,  her dream was now coming to vision.  She never thought of being in such a huge college.  She was mentally thanking him for this.  She blushed.  She had closed her eyes and began to smile.  When someone lightly hit from behind. She turned around and saw a similar looking boy standing and smiling at her He was tall,  well built with dark brown eyes and a cute dimple of his left cheek.  She was confused.  "Sorry.. But, do I know you?" she asked in a polite manner.  "Waah!  People remember each other for more than 10 years and you forgot me in just some years?" he says folding his hands.  She was still confused.  "I.. Don't think I know you..? Can you tell me your name?" she asked.  "You really don't remember me chipkali (Hindi word for lizard) ?" he said and the nick name 'chipkali' struck her.  "Oh my God!  Daksh?" she asked.  "Finally!  You remembered my name." he said and she laughed.  They both were school best friends,  and as he knew the rude behavior of her mother,  he always helped her in need. He was always there to support her. They were together in school till 10th and also talked after there school ended.  But as she wasn't allowed to continue her education further, she couldn't meet him after that.  He also went away for his higher studies,  but always wondered where she was at this time. He asked her every possible question that he could.  But of course she couldn't tell him everything.  She told him that she was here with her cousin brother and he was helping her study. He asked her that how did her mother agree with her studying further?  She said him that her cousin had made her mother understand the need of education in these days.  After some more questions, they both reached the class room.

               She enjoyed the first day very much,  after all her dream was coming true and her only aim now, was to focus on studies.  She consumed every possible information she got.  After the class had ended,  he came to her and said that he'll accompany her to her house.  She agreed as they used to do the same when they were in school.  He used to walk with her to her house but stopped before some distance as her mother or sister would not see her coming with a guy. They talked and enjoyed the whole path.  "Your mother isn't coming here right to spy on us..?" he asked and they both chuckled.  They both together went outside the campus. He was offering her to drop her to her house on his bike, but she suddenly got a call. She saw the caller ID and it was Anniruddh's call.  She received it and heard his deep voice.  "I'm here at the left in a black BMW,  come over." he said and hung up. 

So... End of this chapter.  I'll soon give some more information about our new character 'Daksh', Manisha's best friend of school time.  What do you think will happen in the next chapter? For knowing, keep reading ;) Hope you all enjoyed reading it.  Vote if you like.  Comment your opinions.  Thanks for reading ❤❤✨✨