Daan and I were currently on our way when Mason called. In the midst of everything I forgot to call him yesterday to tell him everything that had happened. Come to think of it, I haven't even spoken to him since the day I arrived.

"Hey love, how are you?" His voice came through the phone.

"Fine, how bout you?"

"Great, we have practice in a few but I decided to call you first to see how you were doing. We haven't talked in a while."

"Yeah, I know I'm sorry."

"Seems like you're too busy with your friends to even talk to me." He said jokingly but something in his voice sounded serious.

"That's not true, Mase. I've just been busy. A lot has happened."

"What's wrong? Are you okay? He asked, concerned.

"Jacob confronted me the other day, told me to take the settlement."

"You're gonna take the settlement right?" He sighed out most definitely tired of this argument.

"No and I told him that." I told him getting frustrated with the fact that my own boyfriend didn't seem to support me. Daan just looked my way. Her jaw clenched and her hands balled into a fist.

"Ellie…" I heard him say. It was easy to spot the disappointment in his voice.

"He hit me and then Daan hit him to protect me. Gazidis saw and now Daan and I are suspended."

"Daan hit him?! God, Ellie what were you thinking!" He lost his temper.

"That's all you got from that, that Daan hit him? He hit me first, Mason!" Now it was me who lost it.

"So your answer is to hit him and here I thought you were smart! That's the dumbest thing you've ever done."

Daan, who had seemed to hear everything, took my phone out of my hands.

"Listen here you dipshit, it may not have been our smartest move but at least I stood up for her. That's more than you have done lately so the next time you're calling her, it better be to apologize! Bye." And she hung up the phone. I looked at her amused while she just shrugged her shoulders.

After a long drive, Daan and I finally made it to my lawyer's office. We greeted the receptionist and she informed Annelise that we had arrived.

A few short minutes later, the receptionist told us that Annelise was waiting in her office. When I walked in I immediately recognized the two girls who were also seated inside.

"Ooh hey girls!" I said cheerfully but as soon as I had said it I remembered that I was supposed to meet them yesterday. "Oh God! I'm so sorry. I was supposed to meet you two yesterday! I completely forgot. But wait, why are we all here?" I looked at everyone confused, well except Daan. She looked as confused as I did.

"Yeah, after today you owe them." Annalise said, which made me even more confused. "After you left to go find your teammate, these two ladies decided to sneak inside the Arsenal facility." Daan and I both looked at the girls shocked.

"But lucky for us they did because they did it at the right time for them to film the whole ordeal between you and Jacob." She said with a proud smirk on her face.

Daan threw her arms in the air. "That means we have proof that he has hit her as well!" She yelled excitedly.

"We have more than that." Emily countered. Daan didn't get what Emily and Annelise were getting at. I on the other hand did.

"He confessed." I mumbled.

"He confessed everything so that means that that's also on tape." I said not quite believing that maybe it was all finally over.