"Alexia loved you, you know. I have finally met her in real life and we talked about you. She told me that she thought you were a very nice woman. I know you would have loved her too. God, I'm gonna miss you. You were always there for me. You laughed when I laughed, you cried when I cried and each time you picked me up afterwards. The worst thing is that I have never paid you back for it and now I never can. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry for that." I laid my head down on our hands. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore.

"I'm so sorry." I kept on repeating.

"I promise to look after them." I looked up again. "I'll make sure they'll get through. Don't worry about it. I will always look after them like you did for me." I kissed her hand and got up.

When I walked out I immediately got pulled into a hug by my sister. Soon the rest of my and the Press siblings joined in with a giant group hug.

The next couple of hours were the worst of my life. My dad went to go get the doctors and told them we were ready. Well as ready as we could be. We all got into the room and stood together, holding each other, waiting for the doctor to pull the plug.

"Can you sing a song?" I looked at Cody who had just asked me a question.

"Excuse me?"

"She loved it when you sang. Would you sing to her one last time?" I was a bit taken back by the request not expecting that to be honest but I guess I could.

I'll feel the fear for you
I'll cry your tears for you
I'll do anything I can to make you comfortable
Even if I fall down
When you're not around
Don't worry about me

Cause if I fall
You'll fall
And if I rise
We'll rise together
When I smile
You'll smile
And don't worry about me
Don't worry about me

While I was singing the doctor started the process of shutting down the machines that were currently keeping her alive. We all got a little closer to the bed and to each other. The Press family, obviously closest to the bed. Either holding her hand or touching her shoulder or leg.

Cause if I fall
You'll fall
And if I rise
We'll rise together
When I smile
You'll smile
And don't worry about me
Don't worry about me
Don't you worry about me.

Seeing Stacy take her last breath, seeing the people that I consider family break down, simply broke me but I had to be strong if not for myself then for them. That was the goal. That was the mission.

Two days had gone by since Stacy had died. Two days of grief and sorrow. I had spent most of my time over at the Press household, helping them out with the groceries, making dinner, cleaning the house, making arrangements.

I promised her that I would help them so I would do anything to relieve just a little bit of pain. They were a tight knitted family. Stacy dedicated her life to her family and especially to her girls. So it was logical that they were having a hard time but Chris was handling it the hardest.

When we got back from the hospital she instantly went to her room and hadn't left since. Even Tobin wasn't able to get her out of bed. She only left the room when she needed to eat, scratch that, when we forced her to eat and when she had to go to the bathroom. I however remained by her side. Not leaving her only to make dinner or to clean.

I had cooked dinner again this evening and Cody was about to do the dishes but I wasn't having it. Neither was my brother. We both told the man to spend some time with his family and check over the last details for the service tomorrow.