fifthteen; ducks are back baby

Start from the beginning

jesse turned around to see the iconic non couple that should be a couple. aurelia and charlie.

"hey charlie, hey aurelia"

aurelia smiled and waved, "what's good jesse"

"jesse, we're back!" yelled charlie, aurelia rolled her eyes playfully.

his face lit up by those words.

next it was time for averman. aurelias bestie.

averman had gotten a summer job at the mall. the three ducks entered the mall skating through the mall, looking for a familiar curly haired ginger.

"OHHH LESTERRRR" called out aurelia when they finally reached him. he looked up to aurelia, charlie, and jesse waiting and smiling.

"come on let's go" yelled charlie

"but -but" the boy tried to speak. "no buts, let's go" aurelia cutoff.

the ginger boy sighed "i will drag you" threnated aurelia.

they four rushed out of the mall, ready to find their favorites, connie and guy.

they ducks had arrived at the perfect time. In a middle of kiss. they two had just leaned in.

"hey cut the crap here, she's mine" blurted aurelia, as she scared the young couple with her hands in her hips. guy rolled his eyes while connie smiled at her best friend.

"the ducks are back baby!" hollered averman with a big smile on his face.

"i was this close aurelia!" squinting his fingers at the girl "this close" he mumbled.
"come on" connie grabbed his hands and pulled him out the others.

next stop was goldberg. He also had a summer job. working at his family's restaurant.

when they reached it they found him cleaning tables "GOLDBERG" shouted averman. he looked up to see most of the ducks shouting at him to go with them. a smile lit across his face.

"COME ON GOLDIE, ITS NO FUN WITHOUT YOU" yelled aurelia.

and that was probably what convinced him to go.

he told his mom who was working the register that he would be back soon. and threw his towel on the floor.

last it was time to get their favorite cake-eater. mr adam banks. even though aurelia lived in that neighborhood also, they only made fun of adam for it. he was just an easier target. plus it is a tradition at this point.

they spotted the blonde boy skating around in his front porch, pretending to be playing in hockey game.

"hey cake-eater, wanna play some real hockey" smirked jesse.

"yeah" the boy repsonded "we'll come on" aurelia motioned her hands towards her and the other ducks.

while the ducks were on there way to get fulton, it looked like he had found them first.

when three hawk boys were tied up to a tree, and two familiar faces from early that day.

larson with shark boxers smirked at aurelia. "like what you see, this cold be all yours"

it was completely obvious that larson had a crush on aurelia, ever since the first game, but this year he felt like it was his time to shoot his shot.

"yeah no, like earlier, i don't want your shark boxers buddy."

she gave a signal the ducks to leave and go catch up with bombay, as they skated away larson just had to say something again.

"i'll be waiting for you, i always will"

aurelia rolled her eyes and kept skating, while charlie looked back at him and gave him a furious glare.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・.

when the ducks had finally reached bombay they all have hugs and high fives. they all cheered knowing that it was about to be a wild new chapter of their life.

"welcome back ducks, i really missed you guys, are you ready to fly?!" cheered on bombay

"yeah!" the team shouted as the rest cheered.

then came a honk, two actually. it was limo. all the ducks turned their heads and gordon sighed. "can't be from this neighborhood" spoke goldberg.
"nah its probably aurelia's ride" blurted jesse. she rolled her eyes with a small 'i could never hate you smile' at the comment as the ducks chuckled.

suddenly a man popped out from the car. "hey I'm dom tibbles, hendrix hockey appeal. We're your official sponsors. anybody want a car?" spoke an older man with a grey suit and a big smile. his voice was so energetic, he sounded like he could voice a disney character.

when saying the last line all the kids skated towards the car to grab a card. he kindly passed them out one by one untill he reached aurelia. he gave a her a card and automatically recognized her face.

"aurelia evans?" he spoke. "yes?" "holy it's you" "yep, that's my name"

tibbles shook his head. "oh no no, I thought you were still in chicago"

"oh, yeah no I moved here last year"

"ah well I sent in invitation to your coaches in illinois to bring you over here. oh well" he then took bombay by the shoulder and invited him to the limo to talk.

aurelia, who was confused and excited skated back to the ducks who were in the sidewalk reading the cards.

"what was that about?" asked charlie. "just how he sent an invitation to my old coaches in chicago, but i'm already here"

charlie shrugged "how come you never told any of us about your nickname in chicago". the girl froze and leaned in his face, "how do you know about that"

"i kinda searched you up" he repsonded. the brunette shakes her head. "not cool conway, not cool."