❄️ 39 ❄️

"I can't believe you really talked me into this." I groaned, packing up my bag. Yes, he talked me into the sleep over. I know, I'm weak willed and all that jazz. I just don't trust her there with him alone,
and it was going to happen whether I was there or not, so I might as well just go.

"I love you!" Ryker said in a sing song voice as he sat on the bed, watching me pack.

"Shut up." I said playfully. He gasped, pretending to cry. I picked up one of my pillows, throwing it at him.

"Ouch, that hurt! Kiss the pain away." He whined. I walked over to the bed, jumping on top of him. He grabbed me up, flipping us so I was under him. He smirked, leaning down to kiss my neck.

"Ryker, we don't have time for this." I said weakly. I'm really not in the mood right now. Knowing that I have to spend the majority of my time with the devil herself is really not a turn on.

"Please? Just a quickie?" He asked, pouting up at me.

"No, you horny freak." I said, getting off of him.

"Boo you whore." He said, getting up and leaving the room. I laughed, picking up my bag and following behind him.

"Are vou mad?" I asked, watching him plop down the stairs.

"Nope." He said in mock anger, looking over his shoulder at me. I laughed, waiting until he was on the floor to jump on his back.

"Get off me fatty!" He said.

"Please carry me to the car." I whined, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay fine, but just this once. Only because you're my Princess." He said. I should say something about that nickname, but he's been using it without me speaking about it so it's too late now. I've accepted that I'm the Princess.

"Yay!" I said smiling. He shook his head, walking through the foyer and out the front door to his car.

"We're here now so get off me." He said, squatting down so I could hop off his back.

"Thank you baby." I said smiling. He blushed lightly,
nodding his head as he walked around the car to the drivers side. I threw my bag in the backseat of Rykers car before getting in the passengers seat. He backed out quickly, heading to his house.

"You're really okay with this?" He asked.

"I'm in the car aren't I?" I said. I really don't want to talk about it because no, I'm not okay with it. But I'm gonna shut my mouth and do it for him. Ugh, I am such a good boyfriend I swear.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean you're okay with it." He said.

"Don't start Ryker, just be happy I complied to your wants once again." I said, looking out the window.

"Okay." He said cheerily. I rolled my eyes, fighting back a smirk that was threatening to take over my features.

I suddenly reached over, putting my hand on his upper thigh casually. "Um Mason?" He said, looking at me quickly before looking back at the road.

'Yes?" I asked innocently. I love teasing Ryker, it should be a religion.

"What're you doing?" He asked as I slid my hand up until my hand was right on his crotch. There wasn't much separating my hand and his crotch other than his sweats and a thin pair of boxers.

"Nothing." I said.

"Seriously, I'm driving." He said shakily. I smirked, sitting up. I leaned over the center console, kissing his neck slowly,

"M-Mason." He growled.

"'Yes baby?' I said right in his ear, making him shudder. I started groping his hard on, stoking him through his sweats.

"Fuck." He cursed, gripping the wheel tightly. "I thought you weren't in the mood?"

"Ryker, let me help you." I said in his ear, dipping my hand into his pants, but not his boxers.

"O-Okay." He said, nodding, We're almost at his house, we're a block away.

"I want you to fuck me." I said lowly, licking the shell of his ear. He let out a moan, his hips rolling slightly.
He finally pulled into his driveway, and once he did I got out of the car casually before he could grab me, snickering to myself. Yup, I'm an asshole.

"What the fuck as that for!" He said angrily, getting out of the car.

"What was what for?" I asked, acting dumb,

"Wow, you're an asshole." He said.

"Hey, if we were sleeping at my house maybe you'd get a little action. But no, we're here." I said shrugging.

"I'm going to get you back for that." He said in a
threatening tone as I got my bag out of the backseat.

"I'm sure you will." I said chuckling We walked inside, Rachel and Riley in the living room.

"We're here." Ryker said.

"Ryker!" Riley said, turning around quickly. Then she saw me and her face fell.

"Oh, you brought him with you?" She asked, giving me a little bit of a dirty look.

"Oh you brought him with you?" I mimicked, sticking my tongue out at her. This bitch better not start with me, I don't care how many years they've been friends I'll fuck her up.

"Okay okay, hi Riley." He said smiling, She got up, wearing just an oversized tee shirt. Does this girl have any real clothes?

She gave him a hug, looking at me smugly as she did so. Dumb broad, thinking she's so cool because she's hugging my man. He let her go, stretching. "So, what do you guys wanna do?" He asked.

"Let's watch a scary movie!" Rachel said quickly from the couch.

"I'm down for that." I said, sitting down next to her, Ryker sitting next to me.

"Let me get everyone drinks!" Riley said, leaving the room.

"What movie?" Rachel asked as she went through all the movies.

"Human centipede!" Ryker said, pointing to the screen. I nodded in agreement, looking at Rachel.

"I'm back!" She said, putting cups on the coffee table with our names on them.

"Whv're our names written on them?" Ryker asked, picking up his cup and drinking a little. He made a face at the cup, then shrugged, drinking a bit more before putting it down.

"It's so they don't get mixed up." Riley said sweetly.

"Really? Human Centipede?" Rachel said, her face
scrunching up, making me chuckle. Me and Ryker nodded so she shrugged, putting it on. Ryker put his hand around me, pulling me closer to him. I smiled, snuggling into him. I peeked over and Riley was ill grilling me, but I ignored it. She can look at me as much as she wants because at the end of the day I love Ryker.

And Ryker loves me.