❄️23❄️

"Get your fucking hands off me." I snapped, flailing around violently. People were giving us weird looks, but I could care less, I wanted him away from me right now.

"You're going to pull your arm out of your socket. Calm down." Ryker said, casually pulling me towards the bathroom. Why is that the place we always congregate?

"No. Let me go." I snapped. He growled, pulling me into the bathroom and closing the door. Did I not just say no?

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked, crossing my arms. I gave him a quick once over and he was wearing just grey joggers and a black tee, with running shoes, but it looked so good on him..

Focus Mason! Don't let the looks deceive you!

"I wanted to talk." He said, a his voice littered with sadness. Which he could care less about honesty. How is he going to be so mean to him, and then says he wants to talk. There should be no talking! Only apologizing.

"Oh, now that you're calm you want to talk. What about when you were going off on me at your house? Why didn't you want to talk then when you were cursing at me and your mother?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Look, I'm sorry about that I-

"Oh, now you're sorry? After a week—" yeah, you heard that right, he didn't talk to me for a whole week.  "—of not talking to me, now you want to say sorry to me?"

"If you'd just listen to me for two seconds-

"No! I don't want to listen to you. Now that you want to talk you expect me to listen, but guess what? I don't want to." I snapped.

"Are you done?" He asked. "Yeah? Okay. What I wanted to say was that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for yelling at you and making you feel like shit when it was me all along. I'm just sorry okay?"

"Yeah, you should be. Why didn't you just take the pills Ryker?" I asked, my anger, despite how hard I tried, slowly simmering away.

"Because. I didn't think I'd need them. Stupid, I know, but I really didnt think I would." He said, scratching the back of his head.

"Why not?"

"Because. When I'm with you I'm not like that. I don't have these random mood swings or these sudden impulses to hurt myself. When I'm with you I feel like I'm cured. And I know that's a stupid idea and I'm an idiot for saying it, but a boy can dream,
right?" He said, smiling sadly, How can I stay mad at him when he just said that? I'd have no heart if I did.

"I like you so much Mason, I just thought you were the cure. But like I said the other day there is no cure for this." He said. his eyes kind of getting glossy. Fuck, now I feel like an asshole.

"Listen Ryker. Stop beating yourself up for something you can't help. You're bipolar, so what? You could be missing both your legs and you'd still be you. Don't let this take over your life." I said,
placing a chaste kiss on his lips.

"Damn, what did I do to deserve you?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said chuckling. He rolled his eyes, but couldn't help but chuckle too. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me
in for a hug

"Oh, and by the way. Apparently, Darren has a thing for me and he kissed me vesterday." I said. I could feel him tense up and he pulled away, looking at me.

"He what" He asked. Maybe I shouldn't have told him that? Nah, that would've been worse, If he would've found out from somebody but me he would've had my ass.

"Now don't go all jealous boyfriend on me now." I said laughing.

"No, I'm going to be jealous because what the fuck? I knew he was a piece of fucking shit." He cursed.