❄️ 37 ❄️

Ryker and I were in his room, just lounging around in the bed and watching a mind numbing TV show. I came over today to make it right with Ryker, or at least make sure his mind is on nothing but me.

I turned my body towards him, my head resting on his chest. I rubbed circles on his stomach, peeking up at him. "Hey Ryker." I said mischievously. He looked down at me, raising a brow in curiosity.

"Yes baby?" He asked. I smiled, reaching down and tugging on the hem of his sweatpants.

"I had an idea." I said smiling.

"What kind of idea?" He asked lowly. I let my hand wander to the front of his pants, outlining his steady growing excitement.

I think I'm going to try and give him head. I'm a little nervous, but I didn't want to just spring sex on him. I thought that was a good meet in the middle type thing. Plus, he's done it for me, it's time I return the favor don't you think?

"I was thinking..." I said, pushing his pants down. He lifted his hips, helping me pull them down enough that he was exposed. I grabbed him in my hand, looking up at him. He was smiling, and obviously excited.

"Maybe I could, you know." I said.

"You sure that's something you want to do?" He asked. "It's not as easy as it looks, I promise you."

I laughed then, pumping him a few time in my hands. He groaned again, and I leaned up to meet his lips with mine. I forced my tongue into his mouth, letting him explore me while I kept touching him. My hand became moist with his excitement, which made me start to get turned on.

"Yes, I want to." I said to him, kissing down his body, making my way below his navel.

"Then please do." He breathed. I got between his legs, staring at his length. Now that it's up close and personal, it's way bigger than it looks. Is this thing going to fit in my mouth.

I licked the tip, looking at him for a reaction. His eyes were low, sparkling with anticipation. I smiled, taking him in my mouth. He tasted sweet and salty, an unexpected taste, but somehow pleasant.

"Mason." He said sweetly, caressing my face as I started  working him, using my hand and mouth simultaneously. He moaned loudly, his head leaning back. That means I doing good, right?

I started working him harder, feeling him hitting the back of my throat. "Fuck, that feels good Mason." He said, his hips bucking upwards.

I moaned around him, trying my hardest to get him as deep as possible. When I could take anymore I grabbed his balls, massaging them with my free hand.

"Fuck Mason." He growled, his hand going to the back of my head. He pushed me down a little bit, and I tried my best not to choke, but coughed a little bit. "You okay?"

I came up for a breath, smiling. "I'm perfectly fine." I said, going back into it.

I used my tongue to work around the head, the. Took his length into my mouth again. My jaw began hurt as he swelled in my mouth, his excitement building up.

"Mason, I'm cumming." He warned. I didn't stop, keeping my rhythm going until he spilled into my mouth. I took him as deep as I could into my throat, his release coating my mouth and esophagus. Once he stopped throbbing is came up, coughing some.

I can't lie, that tastes gross. But I'd do it again for him.

"Oh shit." Ryker said breathlessly, like he just ran a marathon.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked smiling.

"I loved it." He said, pulling his pants back up.

"Good." I said, leaning down to kiss him. He kissed me deeply, despite me tasting like him. I moaned, smiling against his lips.

"That tasted horrible." He said. I laughed out loud, climbing off the bed. I'm glad he enjoyed, I'm a little salty that I didn't get nothing, but he'll be making it up to me the next time. Trust that.

I going to go freshen up real quick." I said, leaving his room. I went down the hallway to wash my hands in the bathroom quickly before returning to Rykers room.

I walked in the room and he was sitting on the bed. Ryker looked at me, and I could tell he has something to say.

"Mason." He said.

"Yeah?"

"What made you wanna try that?" He asked curiously.

"It's kinda stupid." I said honestly. I hope he won't feel some kind of way because Darren was the one who gave the advice.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I was talking to Darren about Riley and stuff and he waS like "fuck him to make sure he knows he's yours" or something stupid like that and I got me thinking that I wanted to try that. I dunno." I said.

"Is that really it?" He asked.

"And I wanted to see if you'd like it." I said.

"Why're you so insecure about Riley. She's just a friend." He said.

"Yeah but Ryker, she's a friend that likes you. And doesn't respect the fact that you're not single. I can't fuck with that." I said.

"Okay, I get it, she likes me. But listen. I don't like her that's what matters. She can like me all she wants to, but it won't matter if I don't want anything to do with her." He said.

"But—"

"And what about Darren? He's the same way as Riley and he kissed you twice. So you shouldn't complain about her." He said.

"Ryker. Keep her away from you." I said. He had a point about Darren, but he's no at my house every fucking day, walking around half naked.

"No." He said.

"No?" I asked.

"I said no. I don't care, she's my friend. I don't care if you don't like her or not I'm not staying away from her" He said.

"Are you serious?"

"'I'm so serious right now." He said. I nodded, trying hard to contain all the anger that was boiling up inside me. I know its selfish of me to ask for him just to stay away from her completely but c'mon! She's trying to do our relationship harm, isn't that enough to want to keep our distance?

"Fine. What I say is irrelevant." I snapped, crossing my arms.

"Are you mad?" He asked.

"Nope. I'm fine." I said.

"You're such a bad liar." He said, grabbing me.

"Don't touch me." I said weakly.

"Don't be like that." He said, kissing my cheek. He kept kissing it, nibbling my cheek.

"Stop!" I said. He kept going, tickling my sides. I laughed, flailing as he tickled me all over.

"Stop Ryker!" I yelled out of breath.

"Be happy." He said, tickling me some more.

"I am! I am!" I yelled. He stopped tickling me, letting me catch my breath. "You freak."

"Shush." He said. I smiled, but it quickly faded as my mind made my way back to Riley.

I don't care what Ryker says, or how long they've been friends for. I have a bad feeling about her.