I got into my room, grabbing a empty backpack. Then I froze.

Wait.

They want me to stay and Darren and Kelsys?

Darren. And Kelsy. The same Darren and Kelsy I haven't talked to Kelsy since I popped off on her for
talking to Ryker about things that were none of her business. I don't plan on befriending her again any time soon, unless she apologizes to me first.

And I haven't talked to Darren since he kissed me.
I can't stay over there, I can't do it! That'll be too awkward. I mean. I've been meaning to speak to Darren, but I don't know if want to now. And knowing Darren he'll probably try something slick in his sleep.

I finished my packing and I walked back downstairs. "You ready son?" My dad asked, smiling at me.

"I can drive myself dad, it's okay." I said. He nodded.
walking over to give me a hug one more time. My mom didn't look at me at all, but I didn't think too much about it. She'll come around.

Hopefully..

I left the house, throwing my backpack in the back seat of my car. I drove toward Darren's, getting kinda nervous. What will really happen if I go in there? I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to kiss me again. But I can't let that happen, I don't think Ryker can take another kiss, he'd lose his mind.

I made it to the house, getting out. I walked up to the door, knocking on it pretty loudly. After a few seconds Kelsy opened the door.

"Yes?" She said, crossing her arms. Ugh, this bitch.

"I'm here to talk to Dare." I said. She rolled her eyes,
moving ont of the way to let me in. I walked into the house, heading up the stairs to Darren's room. I knocked on the door, and after a few moments he opened the door.

"Hey." He said casually.

"Hi, can we talk?" I asked. He nodded, moving aside so I could walk in.

I spun around to face hun, taking a deep breath. "Look Darren. Something happened, and I feel like you're the only one I can talk to right now." I said.

He nodded, walking up to me an grabbing my face. He moved so fast I barely had time to register what happened. He leaned down, and kissed me smack on the lips. Again.

I pushed him away, snecring. "Dare. Are you shitting me?" I wiped my mouth with my hand in disgust. I had literally just told myself I wasn't going to let it happen, but he's a quick one.

"What? I thought you came over to ask me out or
something. Or at least make out a little bit." He said, wiggling his
evebrows.

"Can you stop being a jerk for ten minutes! I wanted to talk, that's it." I said firmly. I swear he's the dumbest person I've ever met in my entire life. Why does he just automatically assume that I want to make out with him when I come over here?

"Oh, my bad." He said.

"I wanted to tell you that what just happened, again, can't. I'm serious about Ryker. I'm not kidding." I said. I'm tired of him kissing me. It's not the same as Ryker, totally different. "He is my boyfriend, not some guy I'm just messing around with. I won't have you screwing it up because you can't control yourself."

"So you love him?" He asked. I blushed, getting shy instantly

"I-I never said that. I just like him a lot, okay? You're my best friend and I want you in my life, but you can't just be kissing me whenever you want. It's disrespectful to me and to my my relationship." I said.

"Oh please, don't act like you didn't like it." He said. I gave him a dirty look and he put his hands up in surrender.

"Okay okay, I get it. I won't kiss you anymore." He said "But I still down approve of you and Ryker together. Has he hurt you?"

"No, it's fine. He's great." I said smiling

"Ugh. Don't make me puke." He said, fake gagging.

"Yeah yeah. Well that's all I had to say, I'm leaving now." I said.

"Wait, weren't you supposed to be staying here for a couple days?" He asked in confusion. "My mom said your dad called, it's supposed to be sleepover weekend!"

"Yeah. But I can't, you're too much for me. I don't trust you while I'm asleep and vulnerable." I said chuckling.

"Then where are you staying?" He asked. I smirked, and his somewhat amused expression fell.

"No, you can't!"

"Yup! I'll see you later Dare! Text me!" I yelled as I ran out of his room giggling. I heard him calling after me, but I ignored it.

Now, time to go to Rykers.