10 : Like Nothing Happened

Halos lahat ng pagpipigil at pag-iisip kong kumawala hindi natupad. Siguro nahawa na rin ako ng kalasingan niya nung hinalikan niya ako kaya ko nagagawang humalik pabalik at hayaan siyang gawin ang mga ginagawa niya ngayon.

"S...sir..." The sensible part of me wanted him to stop kissing my neck, but when he moved his way and found my sweet spot under my left ear, I know I can't ever make him stop. 

I don't know when he managed it, but I found myself pinned on his bed, with him over me, kissing me senseless. Lalong nawala yung hininga ko noong maramdaman kong bumababa yung labi niya. Napahawak akong bigla sa buhok niya. 

Was it a gesture to stop him or encourage him?

Hindi na ako nakapag-isip ng tama at mali. Para akong lumilipad sa ginagawa niya sakin, at hindi ko na rin maalala kung bakit namin ginagawa ito.

I heard him cursed when his hands cupped my breasts and I did nothing but just close my eyes and let him. Let him take over me. Let him have what he wants from me. 

I am well aware of the heat and need that took over my body, and I know what to do to ease that aching area beneath me. I let myself be drifted away. His lips against my lips, my hands against his hair, his hard and strong body against my soft one. 

Soon I found myself moaning, needing, and crying for him to finish the torture.

When I felt his hands running up my legs, I pulled away from the kiss and stared at him.

"Don't run away...." He whispered while his hands are busy feeling up my behind. Soon he was struggling to remove my underwear and I just stared at him, feeling so unsure anymore. "Please, don't run again..." his hands went up to my face and he kissed me again. "You're scared... but don't run away." 

For a moment I was thinking... he's drunk, isn't he?

"Sir..." My words of protest died down and forgotten when he starts undressing me. It was a quick effort to remove my dress and soon he was cupping my breast once again. "Sir..."

"Yes." His lips kissed my neck and down to my chest. "Yes?"

When he heard no response, he continued kissing me. I felt shy when he discovered the easiest way of freeing my breasts, and that is to lift the offending bra up. He wasted no time and put one nipple in his mouth like it was the most interesting thing to do on a woman's body.