"And-" I said, before I heard Zayn call, "Hey Sarah come play!" he yelled, "Here we come!" I yelled back, as I grabbed Harry's hand and ran to the jungle gym. I climbed on to the monkey bars with Niall as I get to the middle Harry tickled my sides, "Quit!" I laughed as he tickled me harder, "No!" he said, "Yes!" I said, before I dropped to the ground, before I started running as Harry started to chase me.

I laughed as I ran, watching Harry curls behind me, "One way or another, I'm gonna get ya!" he said, before he grabbed me and we fell, me on the bottom and him on the top. It felt as if time became still and It was just us two. I looked up at his emerald eyes; they were showing what seemed to be...love? But it couldn't be, he only likes me as a friend, right?

"Um maybe we should get going" I whispered, I didn't think he heard me because I said it so quietly, until he got up, and held his hand out for me to take, I took it and we held hands, as we walked back to the park. This feels so right but Harry doesn't want a girl like me, and these gestures are nothing but friendly, but he did say he hasn't talked to any girls since we became friends, which was over a month ago. Maybe we have to talk about this when we get back.

"Alright, it's time to go!" I hear Anne call out, as all the children as well as us and the families, pile back in their cars, as we travel I still think on how am I gonna talk to Harry about what I'm feeling? I never talked to someone about my feelings; no one has ever cared to listen. When we arrive, I automatically went upstairs up to Harry's room, and laid on my mattress, I feel the bed dip, I looked at Harry "Hey" I said "Hi" Harry said, lacing our fingers together, 'he's been doing that a lot lately'  I think to myself.

"You never told me the rest of the meanings of their names" Harry said, "Oh, okay um, Thomas' name, I named because in the Bible I read at one point there was a "doubting Thomas" and when he cries, it's like he doubts there's gonna be someone to help him every time" I said, as Harry smiled at me.

"Rainy was given the name because it wasn't a storm the day she came to our door, it was just a rainy day and her blue eyes stood out amongst the rain, almost as if they were lightning." I said, Harry looked as if he was thinking, "yeah you're right , I think Zayn is gonna be a great older brother to her" he said, thinking out loud, "Of course, just like the lads as well as you!" I said, as I ruffled his curls up.

"What about the others?" Harry asked, "Well Lyrica's name came across about as soon as I picked her up, I started singing the lyrics to a song I've never heard before and I knew that music was in her, she sings all the time." "Wow! You're very creative!" Harry said, as he brushed my hair out of my face.

"Lux her name is unique, just like all the others but her full name is Luxury because I want her to have the things that we all never had growing up." I said, looking back on the past.

"I named Jordin because she's just like the river, contained but at the same time free and flowing to something bigger in the world." "I like that, that's neat and different" Harry said, "I like different being the same is boring" I say, "How come?" "Being different makes things exciting, unpredictable, fun and doing the same thing over again makes life dull" I say, shrugging my shoulders," It amazes me how you are this amazing girl, you're wonderful" Harry whispers, I just smiled.

"I named Alex, because it means 'defender or protector of mankind'. It makes since that he is, he's very protective even when he was younger he has always tried to protect us and watch over us, even if we didn't need it." I finished, as he looked at my face.

"You're beautiful" he said, I looked up at him, "What?" "I said you're beautiful" "No I'm not" I said, as I let his hand go, "Yes you are! I've known that the day I talked to you, Sarah I can't get you outta my head, nonetheless my heart" Harry said, sitting up grabbing my hands.

"As much as I want to, I can't believe that, you expect me to just fall in your arms? I'm not like these other girls Harry, and besides who are you kidding? I'm not your type remember?" I said, it hurt to say those words but it's true and he knows it as well.

"Sarah, you're wrong do you know how many times I've talked about you to the guys as well just thinking about you all day long? But I didn't know how to talk to you, you seem different than any other girl I've been with or even talked to" Harry argued back, I didn't know what to say, this is overwhelming but it just doesn't feel right for a reason.

I looked at him wide eyed! Harry thinks about me?! "Harry are you saying what I think you're saying? I said, stepping closer to him, Harry smirked as he laced our hands together and pressed his forehead to mine, "Yeah, I'm saying I'm falling for you Sarah and nobody else could mean so much to me as you do" he said, caressing my face, as he leaned in.

"Wait, what about all the other girls? I'm not stupid Harry every girl falls for you like the drop of a hat, including me from day one" I said, I've heard the stories about Harry, I've heard the names as well; Player, Womanizer, Heartbreaker. I also know how Saylor and he have been on and off for the past couple of years.

Harry's emerald eyes, never faded as they looked into my golden ones, in that moment I knew he hasn't nor would he ever lie to me, "I left them all" What do you mean?" I said.

"I mean...I left them behind I broke them all off, for you" Harry said, as he kissed my cheek, I smiled "you mean?"

"I like you a lot" Harry said, as he watched my face, I frowned Harry has liked me this whole time, I couldn't shake this feeling that something would go wrong but I'm throwing caution to the wind, Harry as a friend makes me happy, there's no telling what Harry the boyfriend could do, so I said it.

"I like you too Harry."