His Makeup Artist jk ff 10

Start from the beginning

She looked at tae who lost in his thoughts.....

Mrs.kim: tae...... what are you thinking.....

V: nothing eomma.....

Mrs.kim: hmm.... okay then come have your dinner.....and tell how is
y/n........

V: she is doing great eomma....i mean perfectly handling her studies & work.....

Mrs.kim: i know...it was expected,,she is really a very hardworking, humble & polite girl.....

V: yeahh...and do you know eomma today i met with jas tooo.....

Mrs.kim: ohhh really......

V: yes...and you know what,,,she is still the same angry kitten.... hahaaa... she got into fight with yeri,,, right the next minute she entering inside.... hahaa....😂

Mrs.kim: haha.. i pray for her future partner,,,, because it is going to be very difficult for him to handle her hahahaha......

V: hahaa haha I agree with you....haha

And they ended up into laughing & talking random things....
.
.
.
At jungkook's house.....

Jk pressed the calling bell of his house....soon it was opened by his elder brother.....

Junghuyn: hii...jungkookiee.... Came early today......????

Jk: cause my work completed early huyng.... and manager sir told us to take some rest..... and i came here...and huyng what's that noise... Who came....

He said while entering.... clearing his throat junghuyn said...

Junghuyn: it's miss.sang Byul....

Jk: WHAT.....????

Junghuyn: yes my bro..... your bad timing....

Jk: i came home after month to get some peacefulness... instead I'm going to tolerate her blabbering.... noo......way....... I'm not staying here... I'm going to my huyngs..bye huyng....

Junghuyn: hahaa....kook.. jungkookie..
Listen.... hahaa....

Jk: no..huyng.... I'm not....

As he was about to go out but stopped hearing his mother's voice......

Mrs.jeon: KOOKIE.....When did you came son... and where are you going?

Jk closed his eyes being frustrated,,, and turned towards his mother keeping a small smile on his face...

Jk: nothing mom I'm not going anywhere...i-i just forgot to remove my shoes 👟......

Byul: Ahhh....JKeyy..... WOW...... you came after a month.....how are you....

She came and hugged him making him to curse himself and looked at his huyng who was suppressing his laugh....

Jk: byul..byul.... I'm fine.... will you leave me now,, i want to take some rest.... I'm tired...

Byul: what happened are you okay...

Mrs.jeon: kookie did you got sick...

Jk: no mom.... I'm fine.. it's just because of the work.....

Byul: ohh...then it'll be no problem,, after having dinner with us... you can take rest.... and you know I'm the one who made all dishes today......

Jk: but byul... listen..i don't have any appetite.....i already had my dinner....

Byul: please atleast taste it.... please..

Mrs.jeon: don't say no..kookie... She is insisting a lot.....