𝑨𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒂

"Arata, what the hell are you thinking?"

------------------------------------

"Shit, Cobra's gonna kill me," Murayama rushed down the truck to the teen's side, "Miku and Amaya are gonna kill me, Akahana is gonna kill me, they're all gonna kill me. Fuck." He panicked.

"I'm fine, " The female barely let out. She attempted to stand up, but quickly fell from the weakness.

"What happened?" Fujio turned to the leader of Housen, who turned to his men. 

"I didn't know," The male that Kei had fought prior to said, raising his arms to defend himself, "She kept going at me, I wouldn't have known."

"It's not from this fight. I'll be fine." The female breathed out as she defended the male. Kei was slowly loosing conscious and all the males could see it. Grabbing his sweater, Murayama wrapped it around the wound and ordered Furuya to carry the girl on the truck and rush her to the hospital. They passed by Fujio and the leader of Housen. Kei grabs onto the male's arm.

"Kidra, if Housen didn't take Kiko, then it's Kidra. They were the one's who stabbed me, get her back before they do anything to her." Nodding, Furuya continued to make his way to the truck. The part-timers then left to rush the female to the hospital. 

As soon as they reach the hospital, the teen was immediately rushed to the ICU. Waiting outside, Murayama was in a panicked state, holding his phone in hand. He had just gotten off the phone with the rest of the SWORD leaders. They were now all rushing to the hospital. Sighing, Murayama sat on the ground, his hands still stained with the dry blood. Time passed and the other four leaders of SWORD made it to the hospital. Now, they were just waiting for the doctor's news. Another hour passed and the doctor had exited the entrance to the ICU.

"Doctor, how is she?" Cobra was the first to rush to ask.

"She's stable now. She was already stitched up and was on the process of healing, but unfortunately, it had opened once again. She's taking a rest now but we will keep her here for a while, just until the wound is healed." Thanking the doctor, the group immediately heads to Kei's room. There, she was asleep on the bed.

"What happened?" Hyuga asked, taking a seat.

"A new gang called Kidra had been selling Redrum around the streets again. They had most likely attacked her. " The male answered.

"I'm going to kill them." Rocky glared.

"We're already dealing with them." Murayama said before taking his leave.

"I just got back and something like this happens." Smoky sighs. He had just been back from Tokyo, his recovery had just finished and he was now once again the leader of Rude Boys. His hair and eye color had gotten back to normal, his body being cured of the toxic waste. The room fell into silence as the four observed the sleeping teen.

With the full-timers of Oya High and Housen, the group was currently in a fight the people of Kidra in the property of their former housing estate. Inside the building, Kiko was still tied to a chair as Arata was rushing to grab the money left behind.

"Arata, what the hell are you thinking?" She scolded, but was ignored, "This isn't right. We know you're mother isn't well but this isn't the right way to help her."

"Shut up, you know nothing." He finally replied.

"Maybe, but I'm still your friend. We care for you, I care for you," The female emphasized the 'I', "We're here for you. We'll help you. You don't need to do this."

"Yes I do." The fighting outside is loud enough to be heard from where the group was.

"Arata, Fujio will come. Listen to him please."

Outside the estate, the Oochi brothers had appeared to intercept the backup heading to the fight. As soon as they do, the truck of Oya High appears, accompanied by two familiar women.

"Murayama!" The male with the blue hair from the other side screamed.

"What? Your hair's still blue? I'm surprised you remember," The male teased "I guess you will never forget the guy who kicked your ass."

"Alright boys, fess up," Hitome Miku hopped off her bike along with her sister, "Which one of you decided to die?" The fighting started. Miku jumped at one of the males that had no weapon, using him to cover herself as another male who decided to hit her. She then kicked them both to the side, before turning her attention to a different male who launched himself at her.

Amaya, however, decided to use their own weapons against them. Grabbing a hold of a wooded plank, she hit one of the males' head, causing him to stumble. She then kicked the male away before hitting a different male by the neck.

With Fujio, the male had managed to get inside the building, kicking the other males.

"Arata!" He screamed. Easily fighting off the other Kidra members, he made it to the room where Kiko was tied up. There, he also saw Arata stealing the money.

"Arata!" He approached the male, grabbing a hold of him, "What the hell are you doing?" The older Hanaoka throws the blonde male onto the ground, the money scattering around the place.

"Hey Arata, what the hell is this?" Fujio kicks the boxes of Redrum on the side, "Throw that filthy money away!" He screams as the male on the ground continues to pack up the money.

"This is none of your business." Arata answers, standing up.

"What? Your business is my business!" Fujio grabs a hold of the other male's jacket, throwing the bag of money to the ground, "I came to bring you back!" He shoves the male on the wall. Attempting to throw a punch, Arata had managed to land one on the other male, causing him to stumble back.

"I wish everyone would leave me alone!" He screamed.

"Those fists of yours now don't hurt a bit." Fujio puts his head against Arata, who in return gave the male some punches on the face. 

"Damn you!" Fujio uses his head to hit the other male, causing him to fall onto the ground, "Get up Arata! You're happy doing this crap to help your mom?"

"Fuck off!" The blonde male throws a punch on his friend.

"Cut it out!" Kiko screams, seeing her brother and one of her childhood bestfriends beat each other.

"You don't know shit!" Arata screams into the Hanaoka brother's face, ignoring the female.

"I have my way of doing things!"