𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆

"Digestion would definitely have a field day."
--------------------------------------

The group of six were now in the middle of a brawl with Kuryu, trying to find a way out of the building. The group was currently separated into three. The twins were together, running while fighting.

"It isn't really polite to hit a woman now is it?" Miku smirks at the man who had just tried to punch her. She knees his stomach and kicks the male back, also back kicking into another male.

"Miku, down here!" Her older twin screams. Jumping down, the female lands on 3 males. Quickly getting up, the raven finds herself getting punch on her face. Wincing, she drops down and swipes his feet, quickly pulling him to the ground and runs over him.

"What do we do?" The girl questions.

"We'll go have a talk with our sister."

Back in Nameless City, Takeshi, P, Lala and Eri were listening to the news on the radio. The rest of the Rude members walks in just in time to hear this.

"The government is also involved in this forced eviction?" Yu states in disbelief.

"What will happen to us?" With Kei just outside of the territory of Rude Boys, she finds herself greeting an old friend.

"Akahana, how was the trip?" She greets the older woman.

"It was fine," She hugs the younger girl, "So he's here?"

"Yea, it seems that the side effects are actually starting to get to him bad."

"My mom was able to come up with a way to remake the cure." This statement surprises the teen.

"Does that mean we don't have to risk him turning into a vampire and drinking your blood?" She jokes.

"Well, we did take some of my blood and did some other stuff to do it." Nodding, the younger female motions the older to follow her. Entering Nameless City, she quickly spots Smoky who was at his usual spot, the tallest point of the city.

"He's up there." She points.

With the twins, they were frustrated at the fact that Cobra, Yamato and Noboru were not answering their phones. Suddenly, Amaya's phone rings. Just as it finishes, the female looks at her sister in both shock and concern.

"Cobra, he's gone, disappeared," She sighs, "We're meeting with Kohaku and Tsukumo to find him."

"You go, I'll head to Sannoh district and see if there's anything there." Miku tells her twin, who reluctantly agrees. The girl split off and Miku heads to the Itokan diner.

As she arrives the streets, multiple Sannoh members were hung and bruised. Not dead, to which she sighs with relief. Parking her bike, she walks through what is now burned and badly ruined streets. Seeing two figures from the distance, she hurries to get closer and soon makes out who the people were.

"Yamato! Noboru!" She jogs to the two males. Crashing into a much needed hug, Yamato holds the female tightly.

"What are you doing here?" Noboru questions the girl.

"I was looking for my sister then I heard that Cobra was missing so I thought I would come here, plus the both of you weren't answering your phone and I thought something also happened to you two and-" The ranting female who had tears in her eyes was pulled for another hug.

"We're okay, but we have to find Cobra." Soon, the trio were running along the streets, doing their best to find the Sannoh leader. Thinking back at the memories she had with Cobra, there was something she had realized. She had developed feelings for the blonde male.

At a building, Kohaku, Tsukumo and Amaya barges in on time to find some males and a beat up Cobra.

"That smoothie looks disgusting."

"It could upset his stomach."

"Digestion would definitely have a field day." The three sarcastically states, seeing the man that Kohaku kicked aside was about to pour wet cement onto the blonde male. Not wasting anytime, the two males quickly beat up the rest of the men while Amaya rushed to the Cobra's side.

"Cobra, it's me."

"Amaya, listen-"

"No, we have to get you out of here first." Grabbing her butterfly knife from her sweater sleeve, she quickly cuts the ropes that were tied onto the blonde's wrists. Joining them, Kohaku rushes down to the two.

"Cobra.."

"Kohaku..." Cobra recognizes the male, then looks up at Tsukumo, "Smoky's in danger."

Back with Rude Boys, Kei was helping Smoky to the rest of the group.

"Smoky," Lala called out in concern, "You should stay in bed."

"Get ready to clear out." He announces, shocking the rest.

"Hey, are we deserting Nameless City?"

"No!" Eri protests, "There's nowhere else to go! " Smoky gets off of the teen and walks closer to his group. The female leaves, deciding that this was a talk that she shouldn't be listening in to, the reason was because she wasn't part of the group. She slips out and heads to where her guest was.

"The government, it all started because of how shitty our goverment is." Akahana states.

"Yea that's guaranteed. "

"This isn't the end, it usually never is."

"It sucks," The teenager complains, "I mean, all of this. The drugs, government, fighting. It never ends. I can bet that somewhere in the world, people are having similar problems as us. Then there's those who are so lucky to know nothing about these problems. I'm jealous." Before the short haired female had a chance to reply, the eerie silence was broken by sounds of trucks. Running, the two girls spot what was making the noise.

"Kuryu..."

"This is it," Akahana states, "It's now or never." Splitting up, Kei heads back to the group while the older female.

Reaching the rest of the group, the raven haired reen sees Lala and Eri get dragged away to keep theirselves from getting hurt by Kuryu.

"Takeshi you too." Smoky tells the blonde.

"What about you?"

"I'll lure them away." The leader turns his head back with a smile.