𝑫𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒕'𝒔 𝑹𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏

"Rumour has it that it's over for the Rascals."

-----------------------

At Club Heaven, the White Rascals were all gathered together when two new faces walked in.

"Hey." The male greets, as the female smiles and waves.

"Who the fuck are you?" The Rascals leader rudely greets. Counting the members of the gang, he stops at same male.

"I bet you're Rocky."

"So what if I am?" Soon, the club erupts in chaos, the two newcomers easily taking the White Rascals down. As soon as they finish, both of them giggled, leaving, with Rocky's cane in half.

Reaching Doubt's place, fighting could be heard inside. As they entered, the girl spots a male and approaches him.

"Say, what's going in here?"

"It's no place for a girl lady." Rolling her eyes, she quickly grabs his neck and digs her nails onto the skin.

"Answer my question. " She threatened the male.

"A game that Ranmaru started," He choked managed to choke out, "Return with 5 coin pieces, no rules." Chuckling, the girl tighten her hold on the male and knocked him out, quickly grabbing the coin on him. Looking back, she sees her boyfriend already in action. Seeing the female stare, the male winks and continues to best up the other Doubt members. Rolling her eyes, the female quickly does the same. She pushes her heels into her opponents' body and faces, breaking some of the bones, even going so far to break one male's spine.

"Oops." She shrugs. By the end, the couple had more than enough coins and walked up to the main room.

"Put your shoes on properly Jesse." The female scoffs, seeing the male using his shoes as slippers.

"Only if you untie your shirt." The male smiles. Reaching the room, the couple entered, catching the people inside off guard.

"This is an easy job." The blonde male walks in first, on one hand, 10 coins, and the other, Rocky's broken cane. The male lets the coins fall out of his hand as his girlfriend puts one of her arms on the male's shoulder. Reaching inside her bra, she takes out almost the same amount of coins and dropping them on the floor.

"You got out of Sun Kings?" The leader of Doubt slightly tilts his head in question.

"We want to be in this. Pho told us." Jesse drops the broken cane infront of the male.

"So you did Rocky didn't you?"

"Oh that guy? So it was Rocky," The blonde male wipes his bleeding lip, "No wonder he was so tough."

"But of course, Jesse here is better," The female boasts, "He was no match for him."

"Rumour has it that it's over for the Rascals."

"They won't fall that easily. That's why you called on us."

"Hey, explain this to me," Hirai, a member of Doubt, demands, "There are too many faces." The rest of the Prison Gang comes up behind the two, posing.

"They are our bosses." Pho exclaims with pride.

"I'm Jesse and this is my girl, Cherry. Nice to meet you." The girl waves her fingers and winks at the three males in front of them as she was introduced.

"This guy is a psycho. So much so, he was transferred from Rasen to Sun Kings," Ranmaru approaches the two, "I'm surprised you would join us, and with your girlfriend." Ranmaru faces the female, reaching for her hand and kissing the back of her palm.

"You should thank god." The male smirks in response.

----------------------------

Back with the Amamiya brothers and Twin Flames, the group were eagerly waiting for Tsukumo and Kohaku, who had seemed to take their sweet time reaching the warehouse. Masaki, who was pacing back and forth in front if the white van, was complaining about the male's decision to go abroad.

"I can't believe he went overseas without telling us."

"You're the one who gave it to him."

"Don't rub it in." The two brothers bickered.

"Hey, when is he coming?" Fukuno complained from inside the van.

"Are you sure about this guy you trust the most?"

"Have faith in your big brother!" Masaki reasoned with his younger brother. Soon, 2 bikes were heard echoing. Turning around, the group sees the two men they have been waiting for.

"Here he comes." Masaki smiles as he sees the two men.

"Hey, why didn't you make public what's on the USB flash drive?" Masaki immediately asks.

"Long time no see Kohaku." Miku smiles at the older man.

"Tsukumo." Amaya gives a small smile to the male in the pink sweater.

"What were you doing overseas?" The youngest Amamiya asked.

"I'm all set." The female hacker tries to lighten the tense aura between the group.

"Okay, go public with it."

"I won't do it," Kohaku states as all eyes looked at him, "You guys end it. You brother protected this USB flash drive with his life. "

"You two should do the honours."