𝑹𝒂𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒔 𝒗𝒔 𝑫𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒕

"You won't appeal to women looking like that."
________________________

Back with the Prison Gang, Jesse, accompanied by Cherry and Pho, stood with the crowd at a certain rave. Performing on the stage, the four males of Mighty Warriors were seen.

"This place is nice," The female of the three commented, leaning onto Jesse's shoulder, "But can you tell me why we're here again?" She questioned in annoyance. She would rather be with Brown, fighting.

"Because there's some people I want you to meet." With this, the two continued to watch as the men performed. Staring intensely, the three were all quiet.

"That's the Mighty Warriors." The male in the middle concluded the performance. Hoping down the stage, the same male approached the three. Jesse had also approached the male, meeting him halfway. Everyone was now staring at the two, anticipating what would happen next.

"Welcome back bro," The male says onto the mic and hugging Jesse. Everyone else around them applauded, "Jesse's back everybody! Yo Bernie, spin that shit!" This statement had caused another performance, this time, it was now dedicated to the leader of the Prison Gang. Enjoying the rap, Jesse had his usual smirk plastered on his as Pho and Cherry stood behind him, observing the male.

A few minutes later, the members of Mighty Warriors were at their lounge, Jesse and Cherry standing infront of them as Pho danced at the back.

"Jesse!" All the males greeted as they welcomed him back.

"When did you get out?" One of them asked.

"You guys haven't changed." The blonde male sat down, his girlfriend coming up behind him.

"Hey Diddy, so you're back," He greets the male on his right, "Who's this young lady?" He notices the woman.

"Dixie, nice to meet you." The female introduced herself.

"Hey how about you? Bringing a chick in here." Diddy nodded towards the female.

"Ah, that's my girl, Cherry," Everyone in the room cheered. Jesse turned to the female, putting his hand on her waist, "Let me introduce you to my friends. That's Diddy, Bernie, Nine, Pearl, Ice and Sara." He introduced one by one.

"How'd you two meet?" A curious Pearl asked. Jesse looked at the female with a taunting smile.

"At Sun Kings, was the only who can keep up with him," She replied, "Beat him once even."

"Hey, I let you beat me!" The male tried to defend himself as the others laughed. Bernie, looking back, notices the other male.

"Jesse, who's that dude?" Looking towards the male, they notice Pho dancing weirdly.

"A prison mate of mine," He answered, "If he asks if you like kids, say 'Yes.'" Jesse then sat down, grabbing Cherry by the arm and letting her fall onto his lap.

"Why?" Sara asked in english. The male then went on to explaining on what had happened with Pho, how he took care of little children and beat up some guys which led him to get imprisoned, meeting Jesse and the others.

"So why bring him here?"

"Let him join Mighty." Jesse turned to the male sitting across him.

"Okay." He said, with a small smile.

"Okay then, I guess he's one of us now." Nine exclaimed, with everyone else following a small cheer.

"So where's Ryu?"

"He's with Kuryu."

"Kuryu?"

"The ones who sent me to jail." Cherry whispered in her boyfriend's ear.

"If he wants to come back, I'll welcome him." Ice said in a mixed of english and japanese.

"Funk Jungle right? Your utopia?" The male looked at the sign, "If you want money, I have a job from Doubt."

"No, " The leader of Mighty Warriors declined, "We'll concentrate on promoting this."

"Fair enough," The couple stood up and walked away, "It's an easy job, we'll handle it. Pho!"

"Doubt, " Nine turned to the two, "Gonna give you that much money for the job?" He asked in english, to which Jesse shook his head.

"Doubt won't give us much, but I found a great sponsor who's interested in this fight. " The three headed back to Doubt, getting ready for their fight. Everyone else was gathered at the lower floor whilst Ranmaru and Jesse were on top.

"First we crush the Rascals," Ranmaru started, "then we take over SWORD." The group then started to head out, Ranmaru leading the way, Hirai and Takano on his right. Jesse and the rest of the Prison Gang were on his left while everyone else were following behind. Reaching the train station, the white clothing of the White Rascals were on the other side, both gangs going to reach the intersection that connects both side.

"It's just Rascal," Hirai laughs, "They're goners."

"I thought they would bring their pals from SWORD."

"People are only ever concerned about just themselves. " As they reach the end, the two gangs face each other.

"I thought you guys were scouts." Rocky said.

"What?"

"You won't appeal to women looking like that."

"Are you guys scouts too?"

"Women don't need protection, " Ranmaru stated, "They're tools for making money."

"You don't understand women," Rocky then started counting the Doubt members that were up front, stopping at Jesse for a minute, "I'll deal with you later." A silence filled the station, everyone waiting for a signal, which soon came. Chaos then erupted, the black and white mixing. Jesse, Pho and Cherry stood at the side, watching the fighting.

"Do I have to do this?" Pho complained.

"We are on a job." Jesse replied to the male before joinig the fight. Cherry sighed and rolled her eyes.

"At this point, you men would marry fighting if you could." She kicked one of the Rascals member on his back, pushing him on the group. She grabbed another and kneed his stomach before elbowing his face. The fighting continued even after she heard males from White Rascals scream and ran around.

"Running? Seriously? " She complained, "Why did I wear heels today." She stopped a few Rasclas from running and engaging into a fight. At this point, Doubt, as expected, has the uppderhand. Unbeknownst to her, Cherry had gotten closer to the two fighting leaders.

"Why did you bring a woman?" She overhears the male from White Rascals ask with a grunt.

"Why not? She's stronger than my men." The fighting continued, Ranmaru getting an advantage over Rocky, who was now grunting on the ground right after the Doubt leader stabbed his hand. Beating up a different member of White Rascals, Rocky attempted to stop the male, but was kicked by Brown and pushed by Pho. He was now once more on the ground, struggling to stand. Every Doubt member surrounded the male in white, Cherry joining Brown and Pho in watching the scene unfold.

Just then, multiple sounds of bikes rung throughout the station. Every male rushing to the sude to avoid getting crashed onto. Heading straight to the middle, they made a circle surrounding Rocky, causing Doubt members to fall back. Cherry observed as one of the males dropped a black bandanna to the male on the floor. Soon, Rocky was back onto his feet.

"Perfect, I'll squash you both."